Author Topic: Damn pothead brothers  (Read 5027 times)

Am I the only one here who has actually done weed? forget, I sell it and grow it too. I use windows media player and slow music with it, sometimes with food to eat. I use it sensibly. I would never buy it off the street.
I now hate you.

Am I the only one here who has actually done weed? forget, I sell it and grow it too. I use windows media player and slow music with it, sometimes with food to eat. I use it sensibly. I would never buy it off the street.
tuff gai

Am I the only one here who has actually done weed?

obviously not

Am I the only one here who has actually done weed? forget, I sell it and grow it too. I use windows media player and slow music with it, sometimes with food to eat. I use it sensibly. I would never buy it off the street.
that was very poetic :o

i don't see how the fact he smokes pot contributes to anything in any way apart from the smell.

protip: marijuana doesn't automatically make anyone who smokes it a lazy bum with no future who will sit in basements and eat food, that's the dumbass stereotype the movie/tv industry and anti-drug propoganda has created. people can be just as productive, or more so, high than when sober. it's non-addictive, physically impossible to overdose on, doesn't kill brain cells, doesn't cause cancer, etc, it's a much better recreational substance to use than alcohol or anything else will ever be.

some people abuse it, yes, they use is excessively and don't do anything productive. don't blame the drug, that's silly, they would sit around and do nothing if there was pot in the picture or not. moderation is key, not just in drug use but in everything.



It fights them, by killing cells. Duh.

It fights them, by killing cells. Duh.

/facepalm

Quote
The active ingredient in marijuana appears to target cancerous brain cells for destruction while leaving healthy cells alone

please read the article or don't bother posting


No one mentioned there is 2 distinct types of weed, sativa and indica. Indica is the one that will make you calm and chillax, good for people with anxiety or attention disorders. Sativa gets you excited and hyper and is a minor hallucinogen. The most popular and expensive types of weed are usually 80% sativa 20% indica hybrid. So if they are lazy bums they prob just smoke the cheap stuff.


Apparently, about 70% of my school smokes, drinks, ect. I'm just a freshy, so I haven't seen it, but I don't plan to. My grade can't risk it.

I hate potheads. There is a guy in my school who hangs out on /b/ all day and smokes pot whenever he can score it off his friend. He thinks I am his friend or something.
Of course, it was as funny as hell when he got his hands on some LSD. He was freaking his stuff out.

And the ironic thing is, the money they use to buy all that pot with, they didn't earn in the first place. It was given to them by the reservation for being Indians for another month. Yippie.