G. chruch
H. tucker
I. caboose
J. sister
K. do you like all the blues
L.<nutrall>tex
M. omally and doc
N. wyomeing

Author Topic: the new UNSC clan made by me  (Read 2683 times)

ok all who want to join the clan just p.m. me on IRC client on RTB so the tags are UNSC UNSC and i like cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: like this guy here  :cookieMonster: lol so remember UNSC UNSC for the tags ok?

so ya its my clan plz join you get a free SUPER ADMIN on every server of mine that you go to
and i have alot of addons and its really fun but it might take a wile to get the ports forded ya ill
modafy this mesage then and pepoll will come to my server so until then ill check posts in all
and reply to pepoll that want to join no aplication needed just join<im a verry free guy in all for no app>
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 10:57:41 AM by hot shot blaster »

Oh my...  Did you even figure out a name for the clan or did you just think UNSC sounded cool?
What do you even do in this clan? Eat apple pie and play Pokemon?

Quote from: OP title
made by me

well no stuff

my blockland name is darman ok

Dude, don't just make a clan.
Come up with original name.
Get some people to join first.
Then post a topic.
Then spice up the topic layout, make it look cool.

ok all who want to join the clan just p.m. me on IRC client on RTB so the tags are UNSC UNSC and i like cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: like this guy here  :cookieMonster: lol so remember UNSC UNSC for the tags ok?
so ya its my clan plz join you get a free cookie  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: cookies for every one
:O Double-toast!
I really can't handle putting this but...

OH HEAK YA MAN YOU CAN JOIN <wispers to self|i have a clan member >
so just pm me on RTB IRC ok? ok if you dont have rtb GET IT OR YOU CANT JOIN(i need it for privet mesages ok)

1. No, he's Pandan! :cookieMonster:
2. Kobe, you need a LOT of practice with Pivot. :\

oh ya i am inpersanateing vick from red vs blue the blood gulch cronacoles ok dude over and out dude
ok dude to join my clan you half to A.change your clan tags to
USNC    <name>    USNC.
B.plz get RTB dude if you have it dude make shure to look for me on IRC dude
ok then thats it dude
ok dude

2. Kobe, you need a LOT of practice with Pivot. :\
I know, this is mah first one.