Author Topic: The English language is one huge conspiracy  (Read 4019 times)

What if we...

Went together?

:3

Hopeless battle. You need an army.

America? They like to blow stuff up...

I was thinking more like Antarctica.

How the hell would you burn of map of hell? Dontcha think something like that would be fire proof?

How the hell would you burn of map of hell? Dontcha think something like that would be fire proof?
Who the hell ever thinks of protecting valuable things these days?

I drew the map of hell on regular human-used everyday paper, using the clues I have as a guideline.

Saved as word document. I'll show it to my teacher and be like, "forget english, I GOT THE TRUTH FROM THE INTERNETS!"

Land of the free bitch. Greasy foods, research, and explosions are our favorites :3

Lol stereotype.
I was thinking more like Antarctica.
Communist penguins have a powerful army afterall. Ever since the first Russian sub reached the north poles with stalin on it, he tought the birds about communism, nukes, cuban cigars, Mammoth Tanks, ak47 and hating Captilism and Mc Donalds.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:01:06 PM by Harm94 »

Yep, now someone needs to bribe bush with some Twinkies and chuck Norris shirts to find out where he hid the 30 some missiles he kept as a souvenir.

Saved as word document. I'll show it to my teacher and be like, "forget english, I GOT THE TRUTH FROM THE INTERNETS!"

Oh dear lord, tell me how it turns out.