108 (48%)
Yes, And ITS SO HARD
11 (4.9%)
No, But it sounds gay anyway...
19 (8.4%)
Yes, I play co-op sometimes.
19 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Author Topic: Blockland main adventure mode  (Read 79798 times)

OK, for all the idiots.
1. This is so-called "adventure mode".
2. This is fake.
3. Blockland is a sandbox game.
4. A lot of people should be banned for mass-trolling, in this thread.

Ontopic: I'm stuck on the mountain pass part. Every time I try and walk through, I get killed by a rock slide. How do I avoid this?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 12:25:36 PM by Zenthrox »

use the handcannon that you're supposed to get from the sand worm and blast the guy dropping them

alternately i guess you can use a rifle but then you don't get the Mountain Hammer

If you wait and blast the 67th rock apart, you still get the Mountain Hammer.

This is how you kill the boss:

OK, for all the idiots.
2. This is fake.

OK, for all the idiots.
2. This is fake.

I believe you have already said this?

Nothing happened the first time either...

Anyways, the Mountain Hammer kinda sucks. I like the Fire Hammer you get from the first dragon more. Tons of splash damage on a melee weapon rocks /nopunintended .

OK, for all the idiots.
2. This is fake.

Please stay on-topic with the game.
On-Topic: Is this boss very hard? I just beat the race against the Ghost Jeep and boosted my agility, then I escaped the devil and the Wizard defeated him and I escaped with him (Thanks Zack0). Is the Sand worm boss hard with Shotgun level 5?

He's pretty slow, I dodged him every time he attacked. If you use a weapon under level 9, you get a surprise skill, so I would go ahead and take him on with your level 5.

THE TRUTH IS REVEALED, read it all, this is the conversation all about it with me and megaguy

OK, for all the idiots.
2. This is fake.

oh forget off. Lets have some fun you little cunts.

Building is way too hard to earn if you don't choose it at the start, and hard to be of any effect if you start with too much.

Though building is probably one of the best in adventures, it can be more of a problem to yourself in pvp.

The spawn projectile class for builder is god tier in PVP.

On-Topic: Is this boss very hard? I just beat the race against the Ghost Jeep and boosted my agility, then I escaped the devil and the Wizard defeated him and I escaped with him (Thanks Zack0). Is the Sand worm boss hard with Shotgun level 5?

Nah, it's not too hard. Keep hitting it until it breaks into pieces, then let all the pieces charge you. Once they're close enough, let off one shot and he'll go down.

use the handcannon that you're supposed to get from the sand worm and blast the guy dropping them

Cool, thanks.

Edit: That rock monster had a lot of health, I was sniping him for nearly a half-hour.

Rock monster was small time.
If you had that scatter pistol with the armor piercing effects you'd down him quick.

Aw man, I dropped that a while back; I thought it was useless.

Do you get another chance to get one?

Nope.
I kept it because I spec'd pistols on my assault gunner.

Scatterpistol, going in for rock manster

So, I decided I would "Find" This, and I did, and I started as an "Eventer" Playertype. I also Found out that eventer came with a wrench. Anyone need something spawned?
I also
Code: [Select]
onplayertouch > Player > Spawnprojectile [Tank Shell]'ed the wizard. that doofus.
If anyone needs some help, I know.. a little hackish VCE.. levels and stuff times a lot.