108 (48%)
Yes, And ITS SO HARD
11 (4.9%)
No, But it sounds gay anyway...
19 (8.4%)
Yes, I play co-op sometimes.
19 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Author Topic: Blockland main adventure mode  (Read 79084 times)

OH! So this is not released yet!  :panda: I see.

Well its technically in the game for everyone but you need a beta testing key.

if i get fraps working i might record some gameplay, since i just fixed my save :D

I mean you guys almost had me going on a gigantahugeonormouslargelyful scavenger hunt for a golden brick. I was gunna load Ice Palace and start going around the edge of Slate looking for it.

Apparently tool_greenprinter3 crashes things if you add it to your inventory.

yeah i think that was the problem

i removed my most recent items and it worked again

It's the druid ally Dave's weapon. You can't get it along with Gonzalez's shotgun. The fact that it's an NPC weapon will make you crash due to it not being in slot -1.

It's the druid ally Dave's weapon. You can't get it along with Gonzalez's shotgun. The fact that it's an NPC weapon will make you crash due to it not being in slot -1.

That makes sense.
Did the patch add anything quest wise?

Jeez, can't people figure these things out on their own? :\
You have to unlock it.

That makes sense.
Did the patch add anything quest wise?

They made the spread pistol quests easier.
Also added druid weapon related quests, like getting Printer of Moon and some elite skills. That's also how you meet Dave.

What's better? The druids temp item spawn, or team mate spawn?

What is this "Blockland main adventure mode?"

What's better? The druids temp item spawn, or team mate spawn?
the temp items aren't too great since for weapons, you're already holding what you have maxxed out, and everything else will do low damage, and healing items are low tier unless you want to spend points on raising that even though money is so easy to get.
The team mates often have bad AI, however they are great for being distractions and meat shield tanks.

I find the item temp pretty useful since it's like jack of all trades, master of none.

Can anyone help me with the start of the game? [SPOILERS]

Im at the part where you have to choose one of the options of the deal you make with the devil. Should i take the free weapon upgrade? I've heard that you fight him if you choose that and is incredibly hard :/

Doesn't matter which you choose. Wizard comes and saves you.

Even if I win? Or is it near impossible to?