Author Topic: Choneis's Modifications! Novelty Items added!  (Read 71922 times)

Those pirate weapons are PURE WIN

1. Did I say anything about Ladios, and do all lasers look like his? No. Did I say it shoots like a laser? No. Besides, with muskets, there is no handle, the stalk is like a handle-stalk combo, like with some snipers.
2. Did I say I was going to make a pirate pack? Did I say I was better at making add-ons? NO. I stated my opinion, and if have a prob with opinions then move to a communist country where people can't say whatever they want. Use your common sense before posting a reply like that. Why don't you?

1. No you didn't I was giving you something to compare them to for the simple minded.

2. Um, what? I'm gonna go ahead and assume your talking about that odd grip it has.
I have to agree with that, it wouldn't look so weird if the barrel was a bit longer.

3. No you didn't say you were going to make a pirate pack,and no you didn't say that you were better at making add-ons. You apparently think you can do a lot better judging by your past post.I still don't see how the musket looks anything like a laser, and the pistol looks nothing like the shotgun.

4. If you want to complain about a weapon pack so be it,but don't just make ignorant posts saying these are terrible. This is where I got the whole "Bet you cant make better" thing.
If you want to change the whole look and feel of these weapons make them your self.

I was thinking about updating them. But then I tought, I like them the way they are. I'm not changing them.

And yes. I'm going to make some Novelty items.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:19:44 AM by Choneis »

1. No you didn't I was giving you something to compare them to for the simple minded.

2. Um, what? I'm gonna go ahead and assume your talking about that odd grip it has.
I have to agree with that, it wouldn't look so weird if the barrel was a bit longer.

3. No you didn't say you were going to make a pirate pack,and no you didn't say that you were better at making add-ons. You apparently think you can do a lot better judging by your past post.I still don't see how the musket looks anything like a laser, and the pistol looks nothing like the shotgun.

4. If you want to complain about a weapon pack so be it,but don't just make ignorant posts saying these are terrible. This is where I got the whole "Bet you cant make better" thing.
If you want to change the whole look and feel of these weapons make them your self.
It's called criticism. Just because others think it's good that doesn't mean that there can't and won't be negative feedback. I'm not telling him to fix it in a way that I would like it, I'm telling him what makes me say the score I gave him, not complaining. I didn't say they were terrible, but if I did, that would most likely be called "Flame", which is NOT criticism. Flame is usually what noobs use to sound cool. Noobs also use that you can't make better thing because they think the people who are criticising add-ons because they think everyone's opinion has to be in a way that they like, and if people don't like the add-on, never wanted the add-on, and were just giving them feedback, why would they waste their time just to satisfy a complaining moron? I gave my opinion and you gave yours. Now it seems you are one of those noobs who wants everything their way. You like it and I don't, why complain about what I think? You already said you like it, you don't need to try to prove that to other people..

Take it to drama guise.

Also, Novelty idea:

A vacuum cleaner.

Not to be a pain in the ass or anything but your Musket has overwritten the Musket made by HeedicalKing in Blockland.

The pirate pack is cool!  :cookie:

Not to be a pain in the ass or anything but your Musket has overwritten the Musket made by HeedicalKing in Blockland.
Mmm.

Should encourage downloading of both.
Needs moar download links. ;D