Yes
No

Author Topic: FSJAL  (Read 48210 times)

PLEASE people use invisible textures as the background! D:

[img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Gensitenshin/fsjal/samus.png[/img]
Trans. Resize. Now.

edit: just tested it's to small sorry :(
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:33:41 PM by zookuw »

Anyone who uses these hideous avatars loses my respect.

I might just get rid of Soldier soon anyways, liked my old avatar better.

Can someone make it trans?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 12:32:09 PM by Hawk »

People, it's a damn pciture. Pull your head out of your asses and stop getting mad. You don't like it? fine. Respect? Hah.

"McDonalds? YOU go to McDonalds instead of Burgerking? I lost all my respect for you."
This is how stupid you all sound. Using these avatars does not lessen our intelligence, nor should it lose your respect. It's highly childish.

They're ugly, and annoying. I'd turn avatars off, but they're quicker to see who posted than names.

They're ugly, and annoying. I'd turn avatars off, but they're quicker to see who posted than names.
So, if you think, for example, hippies are ugly and annoying, does that mean you loose respect for them too?

It's a really chlidish thing to do, assuming we care about your respect. I'm using a FSJAL avatar, so despite my intellectual capabilities, I have to be an idiot.

I didn't call you idiots, and hippies, in my opinion don't deserve respect for many reasons. I'm also not assuming you care about my respect, I just thought IF anyone does, I might want to tell them. Also, if
it's a damn pciture
then you obviously don't care about it, and are using eyesores for no reason.

I didn't call you idiots, and hippies, in my opinion don't deserve respect for many reasons. I'm also not assuming you care about my respect, I just thought IF anyone does, I might want to tell them. Also, if then you obviously don't care about it, and are using eyesores for no reason.
In your opinion, it's an eyesore.

Yeah, sorry I didn't make that abundantly clear. But you ignored the main part of my post.

Yeah, sorry I didn't make that abundantly clear. But you ignored the main part of my post.
I apologize.
I only used that statement as an example. If you thing item X is ugly and annoying and person Y is using it, why should they loose your respect?