Author Topic: Contest  (Read 2446 times)

Alight, Done. Very soon I will release a program as I said I would before. It's more of a speed thing. You get the program and enter the contest (10gp) and then when enough people enter I turn on the update and everyone's program will update next time they run it starting an installer which will install the new program(I made the installer to make it so it takes longer) then as soon as you get the code that pops you post it on the forums but only if you entered the contest. The prize is in GP and is random between 100gp - 500gp, it mostly depends on # of sign-ups. There is only 1 winner. Badspot, tell me what you think of this! And I swear it's no scam. You'll get complaints if I scam. OK programs probably going up tomorrow.

Aaaaand everyone runs brute force. But really, someones just gonna never enter and keep brute forcing it and posting it.

Haha, check out this interesting line of logic.

Hey, download my program. It cost 10 gp to enter. I'll update it every once and a while, and you will be able to do it again for another prize. Oh yeah, I forgot, one of my compiled executables will contain software to hijack your computer. You won't be able to tell either, because its compile, to prevent "cheating". Haha, oops, did I say that outloud?

You would be better off setting up a quick website that uses a flash based one. Then you can add in a form that has a field for the code, and their name in AoT. Have it email you the data.

1.) I'm only 13 I have no clue how to make keyloggers... and second of all scrap it I won't do it. I'll wait for a better idea to come to my head.

*stills wants to see it*

*stills wants to see it*
I was planning on making it today but too many complaints so I need something else to do. Since noone can crack passwords and having a random number is just too fast. I should like drop a couple scrolls and whoever finds the right one and pus it in gets a code and puts that on forums. Heck, thats what I'll do! But where am I gonna get the money for the scrolls?

Theres nothing to want to see.

............................. .

omg i mae an updater for nothing??? D:

omg i mae an updater for nothing??? D:
Im thinking of a new program to make. Something that updates once a month and people gotta pay to enter contest. I have NO ideas and EVERYONE thinks that im scamming.

D:

ik

Code: [Select]
Private Sub Form_Load()
MsgBox "lol at noobs", vbCritical, "OMGZ NOOBZ!"

End Sub

lol, make it longer and whoever actually does it. I feel sorry for em to test run it lol

Can anyone give me ideas for a monthly prize? I don't care if it's answering a question or finding text from a game or game cheats. Just give me something to do.