Poll

Lagginess, and Failbinning.  (read all posts before making up mind)

-Not laggy at all, can be easily made and not Failbinned.
-Somewhat laggy, can be easily made but has a chance of making it to the Failbin.
-Will be laggy and some lag spikes, can be made with some difficulty, chance is it will get Failbinned.
-Serious LAG Spikes and Lag periods, may possibly be made with difficulty and large chance of being Failbinned.
-Impossible to make, Instant Failbinning.
-Impartial to choice.

Author Topic: ICBM  (Read 3463 times)

It would Stand upright, be on a vehicle spawn, and home in on a named brick.

Qualifications:

• Would be one on server at a time
  • Would be respawning in 1 minute after detonation

no. It would be worse then the mini-nuke.
  • Would be one on server at a time  Not possible with out the whole server haveing 1 vehicle
  • Would be respawning in 1 minute after detonation  Not possible with out events Correct me if i am wrong
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 03:07:05 PM by pitfall »

Or it should...

1. Home in on you.

2. Use the tip to shuve up to your ass for this idea.

3. Then blow up.

4. Repeat.

How would this be worse than the mini nuke? I think it's a good idea.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

You're wrong on both of those. Simple modifications can accomplish them.

If this were a simple bot, I could do this using Amade's bot events.  I would be willing.

Most of these sound correct, and the Bot events would work, but if you shoot it down, you would need special lasers that DO disarm Nukes.
(Or Tomahawk Missiles)

Hovever, if it was a Bot, then it wouldn't burn up, or blow up when shot down.  (Just a stupid dying sound)  Plus, if enabled, it would release a Gory Explosion.

However, it should be included for Host only to build, and probably be on the server prefs.  Probably best as new Event Mods like(OnICBMActivated/Armed>-NamedBrick->TargetNamedBrick>[Risetoaltitude#] [Lateraltraveltime] [Target])

Second, why target a player, within whatever damage radius, it would be obliterated.  Plus, add Fallout, which slowly drains health in a certain area for a time.

No Events would pe permitted to anyone not an SA.

Though odd, could it's respawn time be related to ping?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:49:29 PM by SWAT One »

Did you get the name from Spore?

It stands for an inter-continental ballistic missile. Spore diddn't make it up moron.

Most of these sound correct, and the Bot events would work, but if you shoot it down, you would need special lasers that DO disarm Nukes.  Hovever, if it was a Bot, then it wouldn't burn up, or blow up when shot down.  (Just a stupid dying sound)  Plus, if enabled, it would release a Gory Explosion.

Note:  the Pirate Cannon Does Explode, so it would work, but it would need a special explosion.  And It would need to basically Burn up.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:05:36 AM by SWAT One »

It's possible by script, after all, events descend from scripting?

Also, I have annother topic in Suggestions and Requests that I would like you to see.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=97475.0

Although a somewhat old post, I had a heavy headdesk.

Wait what if it was just model?

That way you can simulate the nuke and/or ICBM in the video of blockland you made without that annoying lag you get.

Does anyone know anyone who would accept this request?