Author Topic: Don't get it  (Read 2797 times)

restart client, and WTF you cant place weapons as bricks without a mod.

restart client, and WTF you cant place weapons as bricks without a mod.
Restarting doesnt change it cause it happends the next time I play.

It's a problem with the server list updater, restarting the client is my temporary fix.

Alright, I learned how to build and I'm really starting to like the game =D
I wanna know how to place words on bricks, make speed boosters, make one item control a door (grabbing), making a weapon, tilt a brick. Can anyone show me how? And I'm going to search for the tutorial now.
[EDIT] I've seen it before but can't find it.

All I wanna know now is decal, speed boosters and faster ways to tilt and edit peices. And make weapons

Decals:  Go find the patch on the RTB site.
Speed Boosters:  Player.cs Mods Tutorial on my site, or on the modding forums here.
Faster Way to Tilt/Shift Bricks:  Custom shifting on my site.
Making Weapons:  Milkshape + Coding Experience.

Expore before you post.

Speed Boosters:  Player.cs Mods Tutorial on my site, or on the modding forums here.

Expore before you post.
Your mod didn't work for me. Ill look on the rtb site now. Why do people think TBM is better than RTB? Another thing. I can host servers but it never appears in other peoples menus. And I meant speed booster as in a human cannon.

Expore before you post.
Your mod didn't work for me. Ill look on the rtb site now. Why do people think TBM is better than RTB? Another thing. I can host servers but it never appears in other peoples menus. And I meant speed booster as in a human cannon.
I need help :(