Author Topic: Ohforf  (Read 1232 times)

While hopping onto Badspots server, i see people building islands. They looked nice. I started to build a mountain, then decided that it'd take too long. Then i decided i wanted to make an island. I started and made the island base. Then this person Ohforf removes his bricks. Everyone starts complaining and saying "It's all you guyses fault!(?)". I decided to explain how we can not be held guilty for him typing /clearbricks. Then Ohforf decided that i was an starfish for ending an arrangement and started building around my build. He built a 64X64, then made flat 64X64s on top. He said "Dont mind me, im building a road" as he continued to spam bricks going down to the island now. I tell him he must be a 3 year old if he got rage out of one sentence.

Then he said: Cry sum moar

That really annoyed me since i agreed with the 'Cry Some More' topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=91904.0 | This guy really ticks me off. If you want to see his spam around my build, just join Badspot's server. It's still their. His ID: 18274

Discuss.

Too bad I've been banned from this server for almost a year or so.

Too bad I've been banned from this server for almost a year or so.

I would post pictures, But some reason Windows Vista won't get the picture when i print screen shot. And i can't find the pictures when i use the default screen shot controls.

You go to your harddisk, Searchfiles for .BLS and open containing folder on a save that you had made.
Thats how i do it with windows 7.

I was here when it happened, building a nice hotel to support the clan im in. So I hear people complaining, like Skill said, Its all you guyses fault. So then I see chat: "dont mind me Im just building a road". I knew this couldnt be good. I look up and there is this idiot that is building a thing of 64x64 baseplates.
Pic:

(I dont think pic will work)

And now I cant edit the post  :panda:

I agree. This starfish kept wanding me while I was building.

I was here when it happened, building a nice hotel to support the clan im in. So I hear people complaining, like Skill said, Its all you guyses fault. So then I see chat: "dont mind me Im just building a road". I knew this couldnt be good. I look up and there is this idiot that is building a thing of 64x64 baseplates.
Pic:

(I dont think pic will work)

Let me get that for you.

I would post pictures, But some reason Windows Vista won't get the picture when i print screen shot. And i can't find the pictures when i use the default screen shot controls.

PRNT SCRN.
Then open up MS Paint and right click and select "paste"
There you go.

Oh, I went to the server and took a screenie, here it is!

Now we have proof, his ID and everything, sounds like this is an open and shut case.

What is an Ohforf anyways?

Google helps don't it?

And you should just ignore this guy because if you're onb a good server they'll just clear his bricks and you'll continue building. If you're not on a good server, leave.