Author Topic: Scariest moment of your life  (Read 21931 times)

Worst I ever did was swap the pens for similar permanent markers with labels removed.
Our class never got to use the Smartboards again.

But Redtube. :O
ever heard of saliva?
it removes everything :cookieMonster:

That because i killed your neighbors so they could not get to phone!
Oh, I thought I killed them because I chucked Louis's pillz at their heads and he killed the--- I have said too much  :cookie:

Oh, I thought I killed them because I chucked Louis's pillz at their heads and he killed the--- I have said too much  :cookie:

Nice bump you got there.

When I was little, I got the wind knocked out of me and I couldn't loving breath for like 30 seconds. I started panicking and thinking to myself, "This is the end..."

I fell in a pool, and passed out underwater for like 10 seconds

My English teacher taught the class about the game.

Screamer Scooby-Doo game on Yahoo.com.
Yeah, on Yahoo. :I
Scared the living forget out of me when I was 7 or 8.

Oh, I thought I killed them because I chucked Louis's pillz at their heads and he killed the---(people) I have said too much  :cookie:

Drum roll, please...

I fell in a pool and almost drowned!
I was, like, 6, and there was a water slide. It was fun, so I went up and slid down by myself when no-one that could swim wanted to come with me. I could swim underwater, though. :D

Bad snow, knocked out power, stuck in my room, unable to find lock. Sitting in the dark silence, while I hear cars hitting walls, trees hitting cars etc.

Bad snow, knocked out power, stuck in my room, unable to find lock. Sitting in the dark silence, while I hear cars hitting walls, trees hitting cars etc.
Man trees hitting cars? That is when you know stuff just got real.