Author Topic: For the love of Jesus, tell me this is bullstuff.  (Read 3435 times)

Studies have shown that you're never more than ten feet away from a spider, and one estimate puts you as close as three feet. To be "spider-free" you'd have to go into space in a fumigated capsule. Rather than flee, read these facts and appreciate our amazing arachnids.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/arachnids/spider-facts.htm

I'm not arachnophobic, but this strikes me as very creepy.

Discuss spiders.

Well just think, in your house you're most likely under 10 feet from a wall no matter where you are in it, and spiders live in walls.

Well just think, in your house you're most likely under 10 feet from a wall no matter where you are in it, and spiders live in walls.
And floors and TV's and my cereal apparently.

Of course, there aren't spiders in Antarctica. Yet.

I found a large Brown Recluse spider sitting in my house once in Florida, just think of it when you sleep.

Ok, Jesus is bullstuff.

You are not checking the floor for spiders.
You feel one crawl up your back.

I found a large Brown Recluse spider sitting in my house once in Florida, just think of it when you sleep.
my mom found one in our dishwasher
our glass cabinet
under our lawn chair she was going to use
and a black widow under that lawn chair as well.
but she set the spiders on fire though

It's just a spider.
Having one on me would scare me, but I tend to like them when they are just standing still.  Kinda cute.

It's just a spider.
Having one on me would scare me, but I tend to like them when they are just standing still.  Kinda cute.
because knowing there is hundreds of those in your walls that could break out any second and subdue you in webs for the queen spider to eat
is so cute

because knowing there is hundreds of those in your walls that could break out any second and subdue you in webs for the queen spider to eat
is so cute

I love how you think that's possible.

I love how you think that's possible.
I hate that i have seen arachnaphobia

Spiders definitely intimidate me, but in Whatevaguy's situation I'd have to agree.

I hate that i have seen arachnaphobia

What??
Arachnophobia is an irrational fear of spiders--hence the 'phobia.'  You cannot see an irrational fear.

What??
Arachnophobia is an irrational fear of spiders--hence the 'phobia.'  You cannot see an irrational fear.
the movie