Addon Package and light problem

Author Topic: Addon Package and light problem  (Read 681 times)

Well, my next addon is one thing, that uses 2 different models. The first model is used when it is held in hand, or is laying around. The second model is attached to/gets removed from the player, when the object is "fired" or removed from inventory. Now the problem: Someone joins a server, the addon is downloaded from the server. But the second model is always missing and doesn´t show up ingame for the client (what makes the whole thing kinda useless). It also happens when "Downloading Item Shapes" is turned on.

Second "problem" is just a little question: How do I add a light to a ShapeBaseImageData?

On topic: Perhaps you would need to adjust something in the script(s)?

Off topic: Hey I just downloaded a modeling program called Blender a little bit a go and I was wondering if you have Blender and can maybe teach me some stuff on making weapons.

Ontopic: Adjust something... but what? Thats the question.

Offtopic: Yep I have Blender. If you mean writing a tutorial, then no. Some weeks ago someone asked me for a tutorial and I failed at writing one. I simply can´t write a (good) tutorial.

Code: [Select]
   lightType = "ConstantLight";
   lightColor = "1 0.7 0 1";
   LightTime = "1000";
   lightRadius = "4";

Thanks, heedicalking. But it´s not exactly what I need. Is there a way to change the brightness or use a light datablock (where you can actually change the brightness)?

And the first problem is still there...

Bump! I still need to know how to add a light to a shape. I dont want a "simple" light like color, radius, done.
Code: [Select]
   lightType = "ConstantLight";
   lightColor = "1 0.7 0 1";
   LightTime = "1000";
   lightRadius = "4";
I want to change the brightness of the light! Is there any way to do that?

lightColor= Something brighter? lol

lightColor= Something brighter? lol
Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about

Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about
Yea, figured. :C