Author Topic: stuff people, stuff servers, trolls, idiots.  (Read 8530 times)

I was about to drama something related. I support this too Heed.

Tom

Heed, don't attack other abusive admins until you get them out of your server. I was on your trench wars awhile ago and like 2 of your admins where spawning guns and killing everyone.

What made you think the internet was some kind of safe,warm nook?

I thought it was a crannie...but whatever :/

Heed, don't attack other abusive admins until you get them out of your server. I was on your trench wars awhile ago and like 2 of your admins where spawning guns and killing everyone.

Asdf I meant to say fixed.

I hate Johny 3 Tears. He does spawnkill and randomly try to votekick random people because they're better then him

@OP's pictures:
I've literally lost hope for all humanity. Aliens are going to rain down on us with UFOs and flying warships, connect to the internet, see these handicaps and go "Well they're stupid, nothing can happen if we blow up their planet and kill them all!"

@OP's pictures:
My reaction:
My last minuscule bit of hope that this generation wasn't going to epically fail just broke.

I know what you mean Heed..
Mostly about that Lewnaja guy... He spammed my server with Airstrike Beacons which I don't know why I even downloaded them.
Not everyone is handicapped.. Just find decent servers or give admin to trustworthy Random People to keep your server moderately clean :/

This is why my brain is better off without Blockland's loving bullstuff "community". It never was good, nor will it ever be. 4chan has less drama then this place.

Thats because everyone is "releasing" Their stress on 4chan..