Author Topic: What would you do for a Klondike bar?  (Read 4465 times)

I would stick my Pencil into a pencil sharpener.

I'd spit on the floor. Right here. Right now.



Get any random woman to get me one.

I would force you to give me one.
If you refused, I would kill you and bury you with the same shovel, then take the Klondike bar.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:18:24 PM by Kaptain »




Id cut open Hugums, I know that him of all people has one

go to the store and buy one for 1$

I'd forget a horse.

A dead horse.

I would beat a dead horse with a dead horse that was beaten to death with dead horses.

Id cut open Hugums, I know that him of all people has one
Like in the short that Saw was based off of?

I'd eat a klondike bar.