Author Topic: Ladios  (Read 2434 times)

OK,everyone jump onto your respected bandwagons,lets get this party started!

respected bandwagon

Oh dear god no. Those two words in the same sentence? What the forget has happened in my two day absence..

Faty Clan is a troll clan and if you know anything about trolls, this is exactly what they want. Your all idiots.

I are a faty

but not really that fat

Oh dear god no. Those two words in the same sentence?
Sorry that came out wrong,I meant to say 'represented'.

Observe.

Obvious imposter
People try to find the tiny edits like a space, capital letter or punctuation to make the name work
I doubt it's ladios. You should have shown us the Player List

Can you provide the Player List?

i'm pretty sure ladios doesn't capitalize the first letter in his name

i'm pretty sure ladios doesn't capitalize the first letter in his name
Ingame he has.

He's awesome

/thread.

Faty Clan is a group of individuals that I currently respect and hold friendly terms with several of them. If you would kindly pull your head out of your ass and see that maybe there is a few "bad" people in any group, then I would kindly appreciate it.

Well, one of them were being an imposter of ladios, sorry ladios. I thought it was actually you, it was one of their stuff faced members. Or it was someone who hated pandan.

Jorgur is a loving dumbass and weighted the Raider's class much weaker against the others and made it near impossible to get into the other teams bases, while having no weapons to start with whatsoever...
Also I make a point of bitching at him for his crappy building skills and other such things every time I join the server, so really thats just how I always act there. xP