Author Topic: Hook  (Read 1682 times)

I just hate the hook. People use it to get away from cops and they use it to move around. It's so hard.

So I have an idea. How about this: When someone gets over 60 dermits, they get their hook disabled until either they pay the dermits or someone jails them, then they can use it again. Like the Police Baton if you get jailed as a cop.

EDIT: I haven't got gold hook yet, I can't do the Log Challange on my own, I have to be carried up there. Anyone who can help me?

why don't we help eachother I need help just fill in the form

username:

then lets meet in port town next monday at 9:00 AM

Do level one, also GreenBH, come on now

User: pokemama

Yeah, forest level 1.

So I have an idea. How about this: When someone gets over 60 dermits, they get their hook disabled until either they pay the dermits or someone jails them

No.

If someone is getting away from you because they are using the hook, it just shows how stuff you are at this game.

You admit that you suck with the hook, but aren't willing to even try to get better. Kill yourself.

If being a cop was supposed to be easy then the job wouldn't be fun.  I look forward to catching tricky hookers.

If being a cop was supposed to be easy then the job wouldn't be fun.  I look forward to catching tricky hookers.
:cookieMonster: