38 (48.7%)
Whatever.
6 (7.7%)
Bleh.
6 (7.7%)
BOOO! D:
6 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: The Jumps v1  (Read 11832 times)

Well... these posts are... interesting.

I will not be working on anything soon... I'm in Ohio because my Grandpa died and we're having the funeral.

This map was a little rushed because I had to leave to come here.  Sorry if it's not that great, but look at the subject box: The Jumps v1

Trust me this however, you will enjoy my next map.

P.S. Anyone have a PS3 and would like to be friends?

I learned that you can make the place a race track! follow the dirt roads and race down the ramps into the trees. hopfully you make it!

I learned that you can make the place a race track! follow the dirt roads and race down the ramps into the trees. hopfully you make it!

That's the point of the map.

I'll release my build if I do not get port forwarding.

where did you get the heli D: ! anyways on topic looks like a good map to ski on and i cant wait to get a snow mobile to FLY :D

Well... these posts are... interesting.

I will not be working on anything soon... I'm in Ohio because my Grandpa died and we're having the funeral.

This map was a little rushed because I had to leave to come here.  Sorry if it's not that great, but look at the subject box: The Jumps v1

Trust me this however, you will enjoy my next map.

P.S. Anyone have a PS3 and would like to be friends?

i have a ps3. Wanna be friends.

Sure whats yo ID number?  I'll post mine in a bit.

Protip: Never post your first anything.

So never post your first post? forget you. HE at least tried an idea nobody thought of, very creative and inventive. Jsut forget off if you don't have a god damn comment to say.

I can't believe this isn't an edit. It has the feel of an edit but its still origbrown town as well. hmm

I like it very much

7/10

It doesn't matter if you make this bigger btw
Anyway: Hi

Sure whats yo ID number?  I'll post mine in a bit.
i dunno ill cheack toinight but where did you get the heli in the pic

I can't believe this isn't an edit. It has the feel of an edit but its still origbrown town as well. hmm

Hmmmm... that's weird... I might make the v2 soon if I get time :O TOO MANY PROJECTS/HOMEWORK/GAMES!

i dunno ill cheack toinight but where did you get the heli in the pic

I believe this is it:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=63771.0

EDIT: It should be listed on RTB - cobra attack helicopter

Hmmmm... that's weird... I might make the v2 soon if I get time :O TOO MANY PROJECTS/HOMEWORK/GAMES!

I believe this is it:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=63771.0

EDIT: It should be listed on RTB - cobra attack helicopter

it says it doesnt exist i dunno why but its wierd. hey cant you just copy and paste the file from your add ons folder?

Nice dude, Downloading! :cookieMonster: Lol

Nice dude, Downloading! :cookieMonster: Lol

Thanks, look for the build and v2 soon.

it says it doesnt exist i dunno why but its wierd. hey cant you just copy and paste the file from your add ons folder?

Here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmtozywndz

So never post your first post? forget you. HE at least tried an idea nobody thought of, very creative and inventive. Jsut forget off if you don't have a god damn comment to say.

You know very well what I meant, don't play dumb. First maps aren't usually very good, not to mention the fact that Wesley said himself that he didn't even work on it very much. I don't have a god damn comment to say? Well...

Why is everyone stuffting their pants over this map? While it IS a tiny bit above average compared to most maps people post, it's not all that great.

It only comprises of two textures, which contrast horribly, and the ground has no bump texture.
The dirt spots are neat, random dots, they look extremely out of place. Not to mention the fact that it looks like you spent 5 seconds on the dirt road.
There is no sky texture.
There's just a random jumble of trees in that one spot... Why?
The stretch marks and random spikes in the terrain make it look odd, but to give it some credit, the terrain is otherwise shaped nicely.
Although the terrain does look half decent, it feels more like sand dunes with a snow texture.
You mentioned that it has spots for 2 bases but... What, that's it? There's no room to build otherwise which kind of defeats the purpose of making a map in a Lego building game.

Also, Lord Tony said he thinks the jump sucks.

Don't take this as straight out bashing, take it as advice about what you need to improve on, run with it. It doesn't necessarily suck, it's just not that great.

I think this long list of constructive criticism says something different. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inTRblYTevk