Author Topic: Does anyone play Roblox?  (Read 7834 times)

I played roblox before I found blockland.  Played each one alternatively until Roblox's lag finally got to me and I switched over completely.

I played roblox before I found blockland.  Played each one alternatively until Roblox's lag finally got to me and I switched over completely.

Same.

We get a few people here that come from Roblox but i dont think ive ever heard of someone that started with blockland and went off to Roblox.
Me.

Came to blockland
Went to Roblox
Got fed up with the bitch community
Came back
and go back off and on.

Started on roblox in 2006
Found RTB
Played both until retail came out
Got retail
Played retail and roblox until late 2008
Quit roblox
Played retail until RRTB came out
Played RRTB to this day

I would still play roblox if the community wasn't stuff. I was a good shirt/pants maker, too. I quit when some friends started stealing my stuff and claiming it as their own, and then got shunned by the community for stealing "their" shirts/pants.

I tried Roblox because all the talk on the Blockland forums about it made me curious.

Nothing personal, go play what ever game you want, but I didn't like it. I just find Blockland easier and more enjoyable. But mostly I stopped playing because most of  the community was driving me crazy and I got banned for saying "f$ck". Yes, I took the time to remember to sensor it as to not violate the no cursing rule but they still banned me for three days.

I tried Roblox because all the talk on the Blockland forums about it made me curious.

Nothing personal, go play what ever game you want, but I didn't like it. I just find Blockland easier and more enjoyable. But mostly I stopped playing because most of  the community was driving me crazy and I got banned for saying "f$ck". Yes, I took the time to remember to sensor it as to not violate the no cursing rule but they still banned me for three days.
Back in 2006, my brother went crazy in roblox and kept saying forget when there were a lot of people in ther server/place. I told him he'll probably get banned, so he sent an apology message to the creator of the game. He got a reply, and it said something like "You did violate the rules, but I guess I could make an exception. I can see you like roblox, and you don't want to get banned. Just don't do anything like that again, okay?".

Now you get banned for the slightest thing.

Wow.

I know that I was reported by about three people or more in that server, so that post is proof enough to me that the Roblox admins don't look over user reports before banning. All they saw was that three people reported me for cursing and probably didn't look to see if it was legit.

I hate that game. Not because they hate Blockland, I could care less about that, but because the community is so freaking annoying. I thought xbox live was bad.
I play roblox a bit, but not as much as I used to, becasue of communtity "noobishness".

Wow.

I know that I was reported by about three people or more in that server, so that post is proof enough to me that the Roblox admins don't look over user reports before banning. All they saw was that three people reported me for cursing and probably didn't look to see if it was legit.
they actually do check because they get a chat log.

Or so they say.

We have 4chan references.

The only thing I know about Roblox is it's about legos. I've never seen anything from it in-game or it's website or anything. And I also have no plans of doing those things.

tried it for about 10 min before the laggishness got to me. deleted it shortly afterward.

ROBLOX has the worst community in the Internet.

The gameplay sucks as its full of morons, people who can't use common sense and people who get mad for a single thing. Theres also many glitches, alot of RDM (random deathmatching/killing), SK, and TKing. If you say something mean such as idiot or stupid or something annoying, they say REPORTING REPORTING and sometimes spell it wrong as in REPOTING. The originalities of the game suck balls also. There are no new ideas only; obstical coarses, Who killed [person] Hide and seek, and Zombie killing. The commentarys for all places/games, items are infested with 'COPY AND PASTE THIS TO GET THIS', 'PRESS f4 AND PASTE THIS INTO THIS AND HOLD YOUR BREATH TO BE A GOOD KISSER :D', and the worst of all, "spam blockers" that make a huge space in the commentary and repeat the post over and over,  making it spam itself. And advertisments also and the OBC bull - paying 20 dollars for OBC when you can get BlockLand, a great game. Don't forget those beggers. "tix plz robux plz plzz plzplzplzz". And if theres anything badder its the money hungry mods and admins, especialy Telamon. A douche bag who is annoying, once insulted the ROBLOX community as "full of immature idiots and noobs". (atleast thats what I heard). The only funnest moments were when hackers hacked the fourms and games in ROBLOX when there was about 3 mods watching over ROBLOX as it awas midnight on summer vecation. We got to spam accounts, curse, post pr0n pictures. The most important part, the BUILDING sucks also. Comparison to Blockland. You need to kill your hand dragging blocks into order to great things.

Too lazy to read? Heres a shortage.

Gameplay sucks, glitch infested. Staff are money hungry, abit rude. Community is moronic, stupid. Lack of humor, overused 4chan memes, ruining them. Building sucks. Abusive powers. Thats about it.

ROBLOX has the worst community in the Internet.

The gameplay sucks as its full of morons, people who can't use common sense and people who get mad for a single thing. Theres also many glitches, alot of RDM (random deathmatching/killing), SK, and TKing. If you say something mean such as idiot or stupid or something annoying, they say REPORTING REPORTING and sometimes spell it wrong as in REPOTING. The originalities of the game suck balls also. There are no new ideas only; obstical coarses, Who killed [person] Hide and seek, and Zombie killing. The commentarys for all places/games, items are infested with 'COPY AND PASTE THIS TO GET THIS', 'PRESS f4 AND PASTE THIS INTO THIS AND HOLD YOUR BREATH TO BE A GOOD KISSER :D', and the worst of all, "spam blockers" that make a huge space in the commentary and repeat the post over and over,  making it spam itself. And advertisments also and the OBC bull - paying 20 dollars for OBC when you can get BlockLand, a great game. Don't forget those beggers. "tix plz robux plz plzz plzplzplzz". And if theres anything badder its the money hungry mods and admins, especialy Telamon. A douche bag who is annoying, once insulted the ROBLOX community as "full of immature idiots and noobs". (atleast thats what I heard). The only funnest moments were when hackers hacked the fourms and games in ROBLOX when there was about 3 mods watching over ROBLOX as it awas midnight on summer vecation. We got to spam accounts, curse, post pr0n pictures. The most important part, the BUILDING sucks also. Comparison to Blockland. You need to kill your hand dragging blocks into order to great things.

Too lazy to read? Heres a shortage.

Gameplay sucks, glitch infested. Staff are money hungry, abit rude. Community is moronic, stupid. Lack of humor, overused 4chan memes, ruining them. Building sucks. Abusive powers. Thats about it.

Shut up...

Kill your hand - You are pathetic and lazy
tix plz plz etc - Doesn't the 'admin, plz plz' thing happen on blockland
Money hungry admins - it's called life

'Thats about it' - When you're done complaining, read my next post
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 05:35:56 AM by Corbiere »