Author Topic: CoG App (Accepted): Medieval house  (Read 910 times)

I was making something very similar to this for a friend's medieval RPG, but I barely got anywhere on it. So I decided to remake it on my own, and it turned out so well that I decided to use it as an app. Here you go!

Overview of the house itself.

Crops: Corn and carrots.

I'm raising red pandas here; their pen.

Inside of the barn, where the red pandas go to sleep for shelter.

Inside of the house, right at the main area; A table with a carrot on it.

My small little dining table right next to a window, with a birthday cake on it, for when I had my birthday not too long ago.

Fireplace.

And last, my bed and dresser. Dresser has a fully evented lamp (not light) and a plate of unfinished cookies.

Tell me what you think!
Please rate x/10. Also, tell me what could be improved.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:30:37 PM by loopyla1 »

well, its not really medieval..

Couldn't think of anything else to call it.  :cookieMonster:

I'm sure this won't get you into CoG. The house is too small. And the "red pandas," wait those are pandas? Also, 1x2x1 won't get you into a clan unless if it's one that nobody cares about. I wouldn't put a birthday cake into any clan app. It's probably too early for you to get into a clan, I'd focus on improving building skills. I suggest removing the "red pandas" and putting in chickens, cows, pigs, etc. Instead of using 1x2x1, use x5 hight bricks. No, not 1x1x5. Maybe add another floor. Add a kitchen. Make the fireplace show in the exterior too. (you know, make it stick out.) Right now I'd say about, 4/10. If you did what I said, I'd make it 6/10-8/10. I'm not making negetive posts, only constructive critism.

I'm sure this won't get you into CoG. The house is too small. And the "red pandas," wait those are pandas?Yes, they aren't very related to actual pandas though Also, 1x2x1 won't get you into a clan unless if it's one that nobody cares about.It's for detail. I wouldn't put a birthday cake into any clan app.I made that part on my birthday It's probably too early for you to get into a clanI'm a 6k, I'd focus on improving building skills. I suggest removing the "red pandas" and putting in chickens, cows, pigs, etc.Wynd loves red pandas, so I put them in there to make him happy Instead of using 1x2x1, use x5 hight bricks.Those look bad. No, not 1x1x5.I couldn't agree more. Maybe add another floor.Supposed to be smallI'm working on that. Add a kitchen.Table with carrot is used to prepare food. Make the fireplace show in the exterior too.Ok i'll give you that one. (you know, make it stick out.) Right now I'd say about, 4/10. If you did what I said, I'd make it 6/10-8/10. I'm not making negetive posts, only constructive critism.

Good luck with finishing the house. Hope it gets you in.

Oh my gosh. I love you for the red pandas. You got in, by the way.

You got in, by the way.
I <3 you :D
EDIT: Also, didn't I tell you I would have red pandas in it?
And if you want the save just pm me.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:33:15 PM by loopyla1 »

low standards clan has low standards.

Thats nawt vewy noice D:
And does that mean my house is low-class? >:(