Author Topic: Wish Granted, but...  (Read 523943 times)

granted but you unravel the space time continum and blow up the earth

^^ didnt wish

i wish for a new bike and it cant explode, be the wrong size, have anything wrong with it, and i cant be hurt while riding it.
Bump

Wish granted but it gets lost in the mail.
I wish for a new Corvette.(idk)

I steal it.
I wish this corvette were better :/

Granted, but while you're driving it, you crash into a pie shop and explode.
I wish for waffles and they're perfectly normal.
DAMN!! new reply
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:02:39 AM by BobSevenSevens »

Then you choke on them.
I wish for a golf course in my backyard.

Warning- while you were typing a new reply has been posted you may wish to review your post
God damn

Granted, but then you get arrested for not having a golf liscence.
I wish for tttttttt to come to my server (and he likes it)

Granted, but your idiocy mixed with his causes a server overload and your keys are deactivated.

I wish for a good MMO.

Granted, but it's spammed with noobs.
I wish for it to stop raining for a day.

wish granted but on the other days it rains

i wish for bill nye and fireworks

Granted, but bill nye sticks all the fireworks up your ass, launches them, then shoots himself with a shotgun.

I wish for a faster computer but it can't explode, be destroyed or damaged at all in any way, it has a shield that protects me and it from anything, and it cannot be lost.

Granted, but bill nye sticks all the fireworks up your ass, launches them, then shoots himself with a shotgun.

I wish for a faster computer but it can't explode, be destroyed or damaged at all in any way, it has a shield that protects me and it from anything, and it cannot be lost.
granted; you get an invincible computer, but the shield emitter malfunctions and it explodes!

No wish? SKIP.

The COMPUTER can't be harmed, but its contents CAN. It is super-vulnerable to viruses and you get several thousand in each hard drive.

I wish for faster internet.

Wish granted but everything else's internet becomes slow and you are at the same speed as before now.

I wish for a piece of cherry pie.

Wish granted but everything else's internet becomes slow and you are at the same speed as before now.

I wish for a piece of cherry pie.
Wish granted but it maks you fat just by looking at it.

I wish to forget your couch.