Author Topic: Wish Granted, but...  (Read 517431 times)

granted but that thing you forced me to watch is erased from the earth when a meteor hits.

I wish that(insert wish here).

Wish Granted, but no one inserted a wish, so the world implodes :P

I wish people would stop saying that Myst DS is rubbish (It's actually pretty good for a DS game)

Tri

Granted, but you wake up to be controlling a small hand in your view which acts as your control to your life.

I wish 1 + 1 didn't equal 2.

Granted, but 1+1 equals 1 / 0.

I wish people accepted me.

Granted but you have to go through the ceremony of 30 very painful and degrading trials in order to be truly accepted.

I wish for a wish.

Wish granted, but your wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and the universe implodes!

Wish granted, but your wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and that wish is "I wish I had a wish" and the universe implodes!
You'd better be Furdleing

not granted.

I wish for sucky sucky 100 dollah.

/Offtopic -  Is that from my server?

/On topic - wish granted but the person was a dog.

I wish for more pizza.

Granted, but its anchovies.

Yer doin' it wrong!

I wish Cookie Monster was here to see this.

Tri

:cookieMonster: <-- This guy has hot dirty love with your sister in about 5 minutes in your bed with you in it!

I wish for ________.

Error Code 666: Wish Not Found.

I wish everyone would keep to the damn format.

Whoever brought back my topic (Rititundo is a mod who can, too), thank you!

Granted, but you wish you didn't wish that wish because its boring now.

Granted, but you don't get anything.

I wish that I was myself.