Author Topic: Sleep walking.  (Read 2495 times)

One time when i was little, I went to bed with no underwear (because who the forget wears pajamas with underwear) I actually sleptdressed, I undressed my pajamas, And put on underwear, And i wake up in the morning in underwear and im like "wtf"

Pshhh...who wears pajamas?

One time when i was little, I went to bed with no underwear (because who the forget wears pajamas with underwear) I actually sleptdressed, I undressed my pajamas, And put on underwear, And i wake up in the morning in underwear and im like "wtf"
Lol.

I remember when I slept in the attic *when I was over my grandpa's house*
I went all the way downstairs, and then scared the living daylights out of grandpa, then The next morning I end up on the sofa.

Me and my friend guzzled a bunch of Monsters, and when I was asleep I heard some noise, but I ignored it and slept again. When I woke up at 1:00 pm I saw my friend upside down sleeping in his sink. O.o
Oh crazy Kacey

I used to sleepwalk, now I snore or talk/laugh in my sleep sometimes.

My mom told me when I was like 12 that one night while I was asleep in the den, she came in and sat down to watch tv. Like 20 minutes in I got up and went through the kitchen, she assumed I had woken up so she yelled hey into the the kitchen but I didn't say anything. She heard the front door open and she was sitting there like wtf. About 10 minutes later I walked back in and said, "Where's my skateboard?" she told me, "Uh, I don't know, we'll find it tomorrow, lay back down." I laid back down, rolled over and started snoring lightly. She got up and went to the front door,  it was wide open and her truck that she had at the time had all of its doors open as well as the trunk. I don't remember any of this in the slightest or even having a dream like that about my skateboard.

My mom told me when I was like 12 that one night while I was asleep in the den, she came in and sat down to watch tv. Like 20 minutes in I got up and went through the kitchen, she assumed I had woken up so she yelled hey into the the kitchen but I didn't say anything. She heard the front door open and she was sitting there like wtf. About 10 minutes later I walked back in and said, "Where's my skateboard?" she told me, "Uh, I don't know, we'll find it tomorrow, lay back down." I laid back down, rolled over and started snoring lightly. She got up and went to the front door,  it was wide open and her truck that she had at the time had all of its doors open as well as the trunk. I don't remember any of this in the slightest or even having a dream like that about my skateboard.
Wow

Making eggs and pancakes naked is better, found a burn mark on my hand from the stove :c

My mom told me when I was younger, I would get out of bed, brush my teeth, then walk out the door,while sleeping 0_0