Poll

Do you think that the Pyro is Cheap?

Ya
20 (18.7%)
Nah
87 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Author Topic: Pyro is Cheap  (Read 8772 times)

I sold TF2 to get cod:4 MW 2 D=.
But I like it better.

I have it on xbox not PC add me. My gamertag is: Roxas0342
I've never heard of COD:4 MW 2, is that a new sequel to Call of duty modern warfare 2? /sarcasm.
And this isnt the "POST YOUR GAMERTAG THREAD"

No no no no

You're doing it all wrong
No, he's doing it right, he had the. . . Xbox version. . . lol

Don't charge him.
I mean if you're attacked by one at point blank and don't want to kill yourself, use the equalizer to-
You're dead. Running will not help, and if he's actively attacking you, you will die before you can swing. Maybe the reason pyros give you so much trouble is because you don't know how to fight them.

Haha, then learn to say actually something useful.What do you say here?
That im an idiot for not getting the joke.
What "joke"?
So, shut up if you are not gonna tell everything and then flame.

You're probably the most handicapped pragmatic person alive.

No, he's doing it right, he had the. . . Xbox version. . . lol

Oh, then he is doing it right. My bad!

1 Person thinks they pyro is cheap. Doesn't anyone agree with the OP?

1 Person thinks they pyro is cheap. Doesn't anyone agree with the OP?
Only one person unless that one person is the OP

Only one person unless that one person is the OP

I was implying that the 1 person was the OP.

Soldier - Equalizer (That stuff has no drawback, it's just a hell of a lot better)

Yep, it doesn't make you go down in one sentry shot when it's at max damage!

Also, the Backburner is exactly the same as the Flamethrower in terms of range and damage (minus the back-crits).

Flames don't slow you down.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 10:58:40 PM by ChexGuy331 »

I killed 5 people in a row yesterday with 1-2 flare gun hits across the map, never missed, they were running in every direction and flying in the air from explosions etc.  Don't claim the bogus about it being difficult to hit someone with not only that it crits as much as the engi's wrench. Another stupid claim is to not go near pyros.. I don't just know one is right around the corner all of the time unless there's no other noise going on, not only that but I can't escape the range if I only have a short distance to backpedal, a majority of the time there is something you will hit.  If you backpedal and strafe to avoid shotgun/flare fire then you're slowing yourself down and put yourself in range. It takes 6-7 revolver shots to kill a pyro, about 3 shotgun bursts to kill a spy, and 2 flares.  Don't even get me started on the axtinghuisher..

I have no problem at all killing the Pyro as a:
-Sniper
-Scout
-Spy
-Soldier

I can kill the Pyro as a Demoman if there is water nearby.

I killed 5 people in a row yesterday with 1-2 flare gun hits across the map, never missed, they were running in every direction and flying in the air from explosions etc. Either luck or you're just a good shot. The projectile does not home.

Don't claim the bogus about it being difficult to hit someone with not only that it crits as much as the engi's wrench. what? Wait, I think it just mini-crits enemies that are already on fire.

Another stupid claim is to not go near pyros.. I don't just know one is right around the corner all of the time unless there's no other noise going on, not only that but I can't escape the range if I only have a short distance to backpedal, a majority of the time there is something you will hit. That's the loving point. Dear god how many times must it be said: The pyro excels at ambushes.

If you backpedal and strafe to avoid shotgun/flare fire then you're slowing yourself down and put yourself in range.Then turn around and just plain run.

It takes 6-7 revolver shots to kill a pyro, about 3 shotgun bursts to kill a spy, and 2 flares.  Don't even get me started on the axtinghuisher... Once again, if a pyro gets the jump on you, you might as well be thinking about what class you want to respawn as.
If you think the pyro is OP, you need to be taken behind the shed and put down.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I have no problem at all killing the Pyro as a:
-Sniper
-Scout
-Spy
-Soldier

I can kill the Pyro as a Demoman if there is water nearby.
I can pretty much kill a pyro as anything, especially those handicapped wm1 types.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 12:51:05 AM by Qwepir »

The pyro is one of the most underpowered classes in the game.

I am beginning to wonder about the Medic though... As I have never played him, and refuse to, I question the damage that the saw causes. It seems that when a Sniper is fighting with a machete, the Medic kills faster than the machete with the bonesaw.