Author Topic: Halo add ons and vechicles.  (Read 23889 times)

Id like to know how many polys the Fuel Rod Cannon is... looks uber pollied.

Disclaimer for Bastards who post hate:
I respect halo players, But I do not like the game itself. Bring your halo hate somewhere else. Im doing this for the people who like it.
I know how silly this sounds, But I know how liked it is, So this topic is for that perpose.
I know I may lose respect because of this topic, from my friends, other users etc etc. But too other users: forget you, And your respect.
For my friends, I am trying to help the people who like it.
End of story.

HALO ADD ONS
Post a link to Halo add ons, I will put them In the below post. banshee des nt wrok
RTB archive links are allowed. If you would like to post a review in your post with the add on, Feel free too.
Thank you for reading.

You  could just say that the Banshee does not work for you. Just saying.

Someone Modify the Nailgun and make a Needler.

Someone Modify the Nailgun and make a Needler.

Hao2script explosive needles?

Stop freaking bumping this topic! Let it die.

Megaguy = banned.

in other words: OP = banned, meaning OP is outdated and useless.

in other words: OP = banned, meaning OP is outdated and useless.
o I cu thar

HE IS SAYING.I respect halo players, But I do not like the game itself. Bring your halo hate somewhere else. Im doing this for the people who like it.
I know how silly this sounds, But I know how liked it is, So this topic is for that perpose.
I know I may lose respect because of this topic, from my friends, other users etc etc. But too other users: forget you, And your respect.
For my friends, I am trying to help the people who like it.
End of story.

But I do not like the game itself.
I doubt that. Your name is halo marster obviously supposed to be Halo, mixed with Master Chief, you just suck at spelleing.