Just lost a tooth

Author Topic: Just lost a tooth  (Read 4339 times)

The reason why I posted this is because first it came wobbly, then after 5 or 10 minutes I managed to pull it out!

MOST EXCITING THREAD EVER.

Serious reply: yey.

The reason why I posted this is because first it came wobbly, then after 5 or 10 minutes I managed to pull it out!

That happened to me

Eight years ago

When I was five

I assume that this was a baby tooth. Otherwise <owned>  :cookieMonster:

Ich löse Zähne mehr nicht, sie sind alle erwachsenen Zähne.

I do not loose more teeth, they are all grown
Not by the way your acting. Stop posting Google Translated crap.

LOOK AT ME I CAN SAY STUFF IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE LOOK AT ME I'M SO COOL LOOK!!!!!

Successfully translated.

Ich löse Zähne mehr nicht, sie sind alle erwachsenen Zähne.
You are not german, you do not speak german, and acting like you do makes you look like an ass.

I'm still teething.

Damn wisdom teeth, hurt like a mother forgeter.

I'm still teething.

Damn wisdom teeth, hurt like a mother forgeter.
I just got mine removed on the eighth of october. It loving hurt. And for two months, I had to flush out the hole where the wisdom teeth were with some syringe after every time I ate.

Yeah, don't have to do any of that. These teeth are mine.

I just got mine removed on the eighth of october. It loving hurt. And for two months, I had to flush out the hole where the wisdom teeth were with some syringe after every time I ate.
Eww. I have all four wisdom teeth, and the doctor said that I might be able to keep them all. I am a bit skeptical, though, because I heard that they can mess up your jaw and/or teeth alignment later in life..

Eww. I have all four wisdom teeth, and the doctor said that I might be able to keep them all. I am a bit skeptical, though, because I heard that they can mess up your jaw and/or teeth alignment later in life..
Best to bite the bullet and get em removed then suffer the future consequences.

They can do that if they come in sideways/twisted/if your teeth are already crowded before they come in.

In my case, my teeth were already crowded and my jaw could have cracked if I didn't get my wisdom teeth removed and let them grow in.

i still have most of my original teeth, there isnt any adult teeth to push them out

so in the future i will probably have false ones