Author Topic: VERY Easy Music Tutorial  (Read 3342 times)

...Norton...
Hold on a minute, you just posted a refferal link.
That's against the rules.
Quote from: Badspot
10. No pyramid/referral schemes

Hold on a minute, you just posted a refferal link.
That's against the rules.
Oh thankyou for reminding me. Il remove it.

Now if they only had one for modding...

I like being appreaciated but.....Yet people can just Search or scroll.

mines easyer, WAY easyer.

Exactly again i say can we be any lazier? cmon the society is coming to a dramatic downfall.. hehe with all 2nd/1st graders going to 4th and 5th graders we're sure to suffer in blockland!

mines easyer, WAY easyer.
You just joined the fourms. How could yours be easyer? And your pictures have links. Thats called a bad tutorial.

Just get the FLStudios 9 demo. You can keep it forever, and it lets you export .ogg's. The only bad thing about the demo is that you can't save (Unless you export as a midi, then import as a midi). That, and you don't get some instruments (Like the 80,000 defaults plus 100+ plug-ins aren't enough!)

You just joined the fourms. How could yours be easyer? And your pictures have links. Thats called a bad tutorial.
Stop giving me crap, at least its easyer than yours, urs has so much un neccesary crap in it, it takes like a minute for my way, and about 10 minutes for urs, so shut up.

My Norton picks up Tracking Cookies everyday...And 1 Trojan each month.
One Exact Trojan each month? Anyone think that's a bit suspicious?

Why are you advertising a stickied topic?

Oops, nevermind, its not stickied.

Stop giving me crap, at least its easyer than yours, urs has so much un neccesary crap in it, it takes like a minute for my way, and about 10 minutes for urs, so shut up.
Puting "VEEERRRRRRRYYYY easy" dosnt change a thing dumbass.

Haha. I made a simpler one. and only requires a download of 1 thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3sn3EB0gQQ
I recommend this tutorial over both

My Norton picks up Tracking Cookies everyday...And 1 Trojan each month.
Lol Trogen condoms?