How do you like your potatoes?

In pie
Baked
Fried
Curley fried potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Mashh potatoes
Boiled potatoes

Author Topic: Potato Contest, win a free steam game!  (Read 19687 times)

If you did, TicTac would win.

Oh, I'm sorry I thought his was the one with the drawn stem stock. Hmmm okay I guess he won, but to be suuuure

Mail, or steam?

If so what game?
If steam what's your name? (Please pick mail it's easier for me to rape you mail it to you)

I thought he was supposed to wait 2 days?

I did wait two days. His didn't have anything growing. It was probably random fungi.

Also Master, I sent you a PM.

I did wait two days. His didn't have anything growing. It was probably random fungi.

Also Master, I sent you a PM.

The post said it was posted yesterday not the day before
???

woops. Well, I don't think anyone will come close to mine.

The names mater, like tuhh-mater but without the tuhh.

I think he just found a potato in his pantry that was already growing and posted it. It takes weeks to grow a potato like that and this thread hasn't gotten close to being up that long.

Since when do potatoes grow while randomly sitting in a sack without water?

I think he just found a potato in his pantry that was already growing and posted it. It takes weeks to grow a potato like that and this thread hasn't gotten close to being up that long.
Potatoes without water grows eyes.

Not to forget, "You can add any thing to make it grow, like fertilizer or steroids"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 06:39:16 PM by TicTac »

I belive it's fake bad crappy quality of camera and how the stem looks like "A twig with a leaf on it"

If I keep rejecting people I get framed for lieing.

I don't have my camera on me right now. So I guess you will have to settle for webcam shots.

someone will have a special interest for this