Author Topic: Knightmen's Crusie liner  (Read 8068 times)

The acually boat was good

but the interior is amazing.

Kinda looks like you have two sides to you,
One side, the decent builder.
The other, not so much.

That, or you cheated and sombody did half of it for you.
I had no help building this build.

Heres your proof:

I was with him when he built this.

I got lag because of my sucky computer.

[/Damnthatssomegoodproof]

Wow...it's sad..I REALLY think this ship had like beyond epic potential..but you blew it, in the main hall it looks fine at first but then you see the terrible stairs and all of the colorful things that take away from the modernness of it..as for the outside it is nothing special...
It's not that bad, once you look inside it yourself.

Wow...it's sad..I REALLY think this ship had like beyond epic potential..but you blew it, in the main hall it looks fine at first but then you see the terrible stairs and all of the colorful things that take away from the modernness of it..as for the outside it is nothing special...

I want to see a build you made before you go trashing others builds.

Do you know how difficult it is to create a cruise ship. A modern day cruise ship's exterior is comprised of various curves. Some that are not even possible to be made in Blockland. Aside from that, a ship's interior has over 1,000 rooms for guests, various theatres, multiple restaurants, and tons of other buildings. The top deck of cruise ships are complete with pools, bars, a stage for music, and hundreds of beach chairs. It is a city on water. Not to mention the engines, control bridge, sewage disposal facility, and every other thing that it takes to keep the ship running.

So you attempt to make a build with all of this you ignorant douchebag.

I want to see a build you made before you go trashing others builds.

Do you know how difficult it is to create a cruise ship. A modern day cruise ship's exterior is comprised of various curves. Some that are not even possible to be made in Blockland. Aside from that, a ship's interior has over 1,000 rooms for guests, various theatres, multiple restaurants, and tons of other buildings. The top deck of cruise ships are complete with pools, bars, a stage for music, and hundreds of beach chairs. It is a city on water. Not to mention the engines, control bridge, sewage disposal facility, and every other thing that it takes to keep the ship running.

So you attempt to make a build with all of this you ignorant douchebag.
Me?

You don't need to be a chef to know good food, destroyer. Don't be butthurt about all ship builds just because your clan thought they could make a gillion-brick cruise liner and failed. He's right, knightmen obviously has potential but I wouldn't accept this build. The outside is, to be frank, horrendous, and the inside is alright but just passable. The lobby had potential to be absolutely amazing but you blew it, I see that colored text in the corner and it looks horrible. The lack of flooring is obvious, and that dining area's chairs are just too big. I dunno, it just seems ugly. Keep working (especially with ramps and flooring) and you have the potential to be a great builder.

Me?

notice how he quoted someone else

*grumpy facepalms

OT: Nice exterior could use  some work, parts if interior are nice.

Me?

No.

You don't need to be a chef to know good food, destroyer. Don't be butthurt about all ship builds just because your clan thought they could make a gillion-brick cruise liner and failed.

Butthurt? it seems you are just as ignorant as him.

I'm not saying all that because my clan didn't complete the cruise liner. I'm saying it because I can't stand idiots like naturemon. Idiots who are completely oblivious to the effort it takes to complete some builds. He just basically says "This build sucks." And that is it.

Learn not to jump to conclusions, Wizard.

Butthurt? it seems you are just as ignorant as him.

I'm not saying all that because my clan didn't complete the cruise liner. I'm saying it because I can't stand idiots like naturemon. Idiots who are completely oblivious to the effort it takes to complete some builds. He just basically says "This build sucks." And that is it.

I agree.

Saying a bad build is bad does not make you an idiot. If you're incapable of completing a hard project and do it badly, that's your fault, not anyone elses.

Saying a bad build is bad does not make you an idiot. If you're incapable of completing a hard project and do it badly, that's your fault, not anyone elses.

I didn't say you can't say a build is bad. Its the way he said it that makes him sound like an starfish. Him saying "Its could have been an epic project...but you blew it" is basically saying to just give up. Not to mention the Rule that could get you banned.

Did I say that it was impossible to fix or are you agreeing with your one sided view of how you read it? Because if I meant it how you read it I would have been flamed.