Author Topic: Text To Speach  (Read 1162 times)

Every computer has this, look around in the sound options and play around with it. I should have made this topic a long time ago but oh well, here it goes.

Post the best things to say with this program.

What to say:
Its Speed:
What Voice option:

_____________________________ _____________________________ _____________________________ ____

What to say: The message you have entered was invalid, to fix this problem please throw your self with the computer out the window
Its Speed: Half between slow and normal.
What Voice option: Anna - English

I only have Microsoft sam :/

I only have Microsoft sam :/
That's the best. Use Microsoft Sam to say SOI SOI SOI at default speed and everything.

I hate how they replaced Microsoft Sam with Microsoft Anna in Windows Vista/7.
Anna sounds so much worst than Sam, sadly, so much so that I had to download a Windows-compiled version of Festival just to have a good text-to-speech program.

"Text to speech? More like: text to GAY! HAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAA" - Brandon from the video "Elliot goes to school"

I can't find my text to speech.

Where2look
Found it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 02:19:01 PM by lolzorz mcgee »

My Mac at home in the US has like 20 different voices going from scary growl to some hot feminine voice.

My Mac at home in the US has like 20 different voices going from scary growl to some hot feminine voice.

Good times with this...

When we would have subs in my marketing class, we would all boot up Microsoft Sam and make him say all kinds of rude comments. The subs could never figure out who it was. :D

Good times with this...

When we would have subs in my marketing class, we would all boot up Microsoft Sam and make him say all kinds of rude comments. The subs could never figure out who it was. :D
Hahahaha

I think if you make Windows XP say "crotch" it says something to the effect of "crows nest"

I think if you make Windows XP say "crotch" it says something to the effect of "crows nest"

It does.

"I have SOOOOI on my crows nest."

SOI SOI SOI

What does that supposed to do? It just makes a thud sound when I play it.

What does that supposed to do? It just makes a thud sound when I play it.
Lol'd