Author Topic: Map_RaceLoop  (Read 27738 times)

Very strangely similar to mine except the hills around the terrain are connected and forma barrier for the race track and my dirt road is smooth. But other than that, its very strangly similar.
Edit: Nvm, the map is too small and rough.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:14:07 PM by Blockbuilder321 »

Pretty good for testing cars :cookieMonster: BUTyou need some buildings etc. anyway im gonna spice it up with bricks... :iceCream:

cookie monster has gone........ SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fugure out this riddle  :cookieMonster: has planted a  :cookie: that is a  :nes: in  :panda: school in lunch where kids have  :iceCream: good luck
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:49:06 PM by epicmaker »

cookie monster has gone........ SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fugure out this riddle  :cookieMonster: has planted a  :cookie: that is a  :nes: in  :panda: school in lunch where kids have  :iceCream: good luck
Oh god, no.

It's good for what it is but not great...
It looks as if you just got the adjust height tool in the terrain editor in mission editor and moved the mouse up in a spiky pattern

Edit: What is this? >>  :nes:

The Nintendo Entertainment System, or NES. I has one.

It's good for what it is but not great...
It looks as if you just got the adjust height tool in the terrain editor in mission editor and moved the mouse up in a spiky pattern

Lol, that's exactly what I did. And about the quality, it doesn't have to be "Great" for a click.

:cookieMonster:         thats cool can you plz help me find the old school rifle please though i like it           :cookie:       :cookieMonster:   

Needs pictures or as some would say "no pix no clix" And if it's your first map, it probably sucks really; really bad.
so go ahead and kick my dog.
im gona kill your dog to night what do you think about that,bitch?

Well its not a PANDANS RACEWAY!!! but its pretty good nice how the flat land is in between the hills that way you can build the whole raceway

:cookieMonster:         thats cool can you plz help me find the old school rifle please though i like it           :cookie:       :cookieMonster:   
OSR got failbinned for a reason.

Im Not Downloading, Guess Why.

Did you read the whole description? It had a link to the pic idiot.

All posts before this post about pics no longer matter.  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
P.S. I learned Blender so I might make some models and ramps and stuff to go with this.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:34:30 PM by coolCPU1 »