Author Topic: Tyler66, (1000 times more forgetish) Skip and Thorax.  (Read 5632 times)

I thought people mistreating women was the bane of your existence.
That's a global thing. Whiny, priveleged children are another that justs so happens to be here.

You're out of ideas to defend GreenBH, aren't you?
Well, yeah... You, Thorax and Tyler66 were jerks, and GreenBH has a social disorder. The end.

Oh really? They are idiots because you said so? You are a bigger loving idiot then all 3 of them combined could ever be. Until today I never knew anyone could possibly be as stupid as you, its loving amazing.
Yea, because if they were all combined they would have an IQ of like 85.

Yea, because if they were all combined they would have an IQ of like 85.
You mad?

/agree

Act Of GreenBH:

GreenBH: You got the pokemon mod?
Tyler66: Yes
GreenBH: I've been looking for this all the time.
Tyler: I'm remaking it.
GreenBH: Can I have it?
Tyler66: No
GreenBH: WHY!?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS MOD THE WHOLE TIME, AND NOW IT'S NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED?!
Tyler66: It's a private mod. Haha, im so stupid Im a little mean forgettard OSHT THE POLICE IM GETTING ARRESTED FOR BEING MEAN AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tyler66: It's a private mod. Haha, im so stupid Im a little mean forgettard OSHT THE POLICE IM GETTING ARRESTED FOR BEING MEAN AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...this is why this topic backfired.

I personally think on this ocasion green is right. You shouldn't just script a mod that you'll barely use just to annoy someone. I thought he was being stupid the first time, but now that Ive seen wahat happened, I think it's a bit much. Thorax shouldn't be blamed though, he only agreed to something I also don't like Tyler ATM for other reasons..

GreenBH, It's obvious you aren't going to get your mod.  If Tyler66 has already said he isn't gonna give you it, then he's obviously not going to give you it with you spamming the forums about it.

Act Of GreenBH:

GreenBH: cn i haz dat mod dat givs me a pokewhore?????
Tyler: no
GreenBH: OMG WHY!
Tyler: I'm making it, just not for you.
Skip: yeh dont give him it.
Thorax: He doesnt deserve it
GreenBH: starfishS, YOU ARE ALL lovingLY forget! IM GONNA MAKE EVERYONE HATE U BY POSTIN DIS!
Tyler: k

So GreenBH, this isn't about the pokemon mod? Interesting...

For forgets sake.

Something to relate, this is like going to one of your friends and seeing his brand-new laptop, and saying "Can I use it?" He will most likely say no, since it's his first laptop and he doesn't want it to get wrecked.

This topic is like you saying "I loving hate you because you won't let me use your laptop."

GreenBH, you lost at the internets.

GreenBH just hang yourself.

This isn't about the pokemon mod, it's about Tyler66 making Atomic Breath private just to piss me off.

I don't loving care, just hang yourself.