Author Topic: Blockland Cursor - Gold 3D Cursor  (Read 9090 times)

My default cursor when I DLed Blockland was silver 3D. So it also became my default for Blockland. So I went into the base file, found the PNG file and edited it... Simple.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:32:08 AM by Makanix »

Ok, I'll do a decent cursor that doesnt come with Windows or Blockland.

Oh, I'm working on one. This one is going to be new. TOTALLY new.
O_o

Ok, I'll do a decent cursor that doesnt come with Windows or Blockland.

HAHAHA.

HA.

HAHAHA.

HA.

Oh, did you finally figure out how meaningless your life is because you go around flaming people's posts like a total douchebag asshat who thinks she's cool trying to make people wanna commit Self Delete even though she contemplates it every second of her life because her life sucks ass?

Oh.... that's not why? Then never mind, I have no idea what you're laughing about then.

Nevermind. All my other cursors are ani files :c

EDIT2: So, let me see. Right now, you're converting.
Don't act like you're all high and mighty. You're correct, but it makes it worse by shoving it in their faces. You lead them the right way, not kick them in the face for going the wrong way.

Oh Jesus people started to edit the lag icon and post it, now this good god make addons not edits.

HAHAHA.

HA.
Someday when your dead and people ask me what caused you to die I'm going to tell them it was your stupidity.

Guys. maybe he DID take it from the cursors thing, but no one else made one and its not like he said he worked on it forever anyway. 10/10 still.

10/10 ya right! this thing is like 3/10 anyone can make it

10/10 ya right! this thing is like 3/10 anyone can make convert it

Fixed.

So you just went into the Mouse files, copied the cursor, renamed it "CUR_3Darrow.png", and posted it.

It's not even yours.
Anyone could do it.

Troll Troll Is Troll.

HAHAHA.

HA.

Secondary Troll Troll Is Troll