Happy birthday?

Happy Birthday :D
6 (35.3%)
forget you.
5 (29.4%)
I will forget you. (Happy WhatevaGuy?)
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: It's mah birthday :D  (Read 2536 times)

You're hardly ever mean, at least.
Are you challenging me to get a flaming ban?
Ahahaha! That's a good o- Oh wait, that's not a joke, is it?
I'm mean? Where?

Are you challenging me to get a flaming ban?

Nao.
I'm just saying you're one of the nicest people I know.  You always see the good in people.

Nao.
I'm just saying you're one of the nicest people I know.  You always see the good in people.
It's true.

On that BlockLand Community Full of Hate thread I made It was a stuffty and pointless thread anyway. and you insulted me on the newest topic about Super Puppy. D=
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:25:32 AM by MrBob00 »

On that BlockLand Community Full of Hate thread I made It was a stuffty and pointless thread anyway. and you flamed me on the newest topic about Super Puppy. D=
He probably had a reason.

On that BlockLand Community Full of Hate thread I made It was a stuffty and pointless thread anyway. and you flamed me on the newest topic about Super Puppy. D=
Links? I don't recall the Blockland Community thread.  Super Puppy's wasn't nessecarily flaming. I gave a reason, and didn't overuse insults.

He probably had a reason.

The thing I hate is he has bob00 or someone as an admin. That guy is a pain in the ass. He never listens. You make a suggestion and he bans you.
Him... He's the only reason I never go on Puppy's anymore.

Heedicalking is wrong! D=

Him... He's the only reason I never go on Puppy's anymore.

Heedicalking is wrong! D=
If that's what constitutes flaming, by all means I'm evil. I think of flaming as what Lili does.

If that's what constitutes flaming, by all means I'm evil. I think of flaming as what Lili does.
Lilboarder?

I changed it to insult, lawl. Did I really just say "lawl"?!