Author Topic: How this happend- GreenBH's "War"  (Read 7030 times)

You're derailing. Horribly.
Stop.

You're derailing. Horribly.
Stop.
It's a stupid topic anyways.

Here's an OP that states it.

Ok to make this drama section war stop I am willing to tell you how this "war" happend.

One day I was hosting my server with pokeball. A few hours later GreenBH connected. He said "Hi" and I said "Hi" back sence how we greet. While GreenBH was loading he asked if he could have pokeball mod. I said "No".
He kept bugging me about it so I said "No" again. He started cussing at me so I perma baned him. Few min later I see a drama topic about me. It was made by GreenBH...

And thats how this happend. Now a message for GreenBH. I am asking one favor, GreenBH. Now that you have the mod can you please stop this war? Its driving me and my inbox crazy.
Where exactly does it say that in this post which is the only one I cared to read?

Moybus, you're lucky since none of your private add-ons catch my intrest.

I don't need your RHINO V. I'll stick with my Rocket Minigun thank you very much!

Btw you are going on my forgeters of the World wall, but only because you hate me.

Oh he is lucky? Guess what, nobody gives a forget about your stupid little build. It has no effect on us in any way possible. Stop living in your fools paradise thinking that it is a good revenge plot. If you were to put everyone who hates you on a wall, you would greatly surpass the loving loving brick count.

Your complete idiocy makes everyone angry. I swear if I didn't know you by now I would say you are just a common troll, that is how loving stupid you are. I truely am not able to understand why your parents have not checked you into a loving mental hospital. If they are unable to see your true idiocy they must be as loving stupid as you.

Stop living in this mentality people will listen to you because of your pathetic threats. You are probably one of the greatest known idiots in Blockland's history. Stop being a general annoyance, do the world a favor and loving kill yourself you waste of air.

Badspot, i beg you.
Ban GreenBH for his own good.

Topics like this make my day.

Topics like this make me question the chances of human survival in our lifetime.

Badspot, i beg you.
Ban GreenBH for his own good.

Yes, I agree.

Moybus, you're lucky since none of your private add-ons catch my intrest.

I don't need your RHINO V. I'll stick with my Rocket Minigun thank you very much!

Btw you are going on my forgeters of the World wall, but only because you hate me.

no one needs pokemon either :O

Isn't everyone on there?

Let's knock it down lol

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!