Author Topic: HA HA HA, TYLER66! I have the Pokeball!  (Read 6798 times)

I dont care if you have it or not GreenBH.

Yes you do
And if you dont, why do you keep shoving it in his face?

I'd like to add on to what Chexguy said at the end of the first page by saying you have to be one of the most stupid immature children to walk across the forums. Literally, you've now placed yourself in the hall of shame with lemurdecatta, trainman1, mercenary, etc etc.

Seriously, go forget yourself. With your pokeball add-on. Enjoy playing "POKRBALLS!!!!" with all 2 of your friends, you worthless forget.

I usually don't mean it when I say this but this time I really do;
I hope you get AIDS and die.

you've now placed yourself in the hall of shame with lemurdecatta, trainman1, mercenary, blueteamguy, LyricalG, General Zackinlego, mythbuster

Please get banned for this.

Please get banned for this.
Haha, good you noticed.
I hope the same. One idiot less then.

Tyler66, you loose.

I HAVE THE POKEBALL.

Thanks to Heerichardaling, this IS A WORKING POKEBALL.

Now I release :D

So ya cigarettes you dident want me to have pokeball? TOO BAD, I HAVE IT, AND I WILL NEVER DELETE IT.

EVER.
GreenBH, did I ever tell you that the pokeball he gave you has 5 rootkit viruses attached to it? It infects all primary components of your computer, so have fun. Scanning your computer won't work either.

I'd like to add on to what Chexguy said at the end of the first page by saying you have to be one of the most stupid immature children to walk across the forums. Literally, you've now placed yourself in the hall of shame with lemurdecatta, trainman1, mercenary, etc etc.

Seriously, go forget yourself. With your pokeball add-on. Enjoy playing "POKRBALLS!!!!" with all 2 of your friends, you worthless forget.

This.

I feel more this way about Tyler66.

Let's face it: Both Tyler and GreenBH are loving idiots.

End of story.

Also,

GREENBH, SHUT THE forget UP.

Nobody gives afe3fawaeafeawefeewfew

I agree fully, but you need to calm the forget down. Seeing you rage like this all the time really gets annoying.

I don't do it all the time.

You're an idiot.

The pokeball mod was nuttsacks. I can see why GreenBH wants it

Lol. Little did you know Green, Tyler doesn't give a forget if you have it, he just won't give it to you. You haven't won.

Also, pokeball mod is gay.