Author Topic: Disarming Punch  (Read 882 times)

This will need slight modification. We don't need someone going around stealing your rocket launcher with 1 punch. Make it a random 35% chance.
Nah.

However it should have to hit the front of the player, you shouldn't be able to sneak up from behind and knock their weapon out of their hands.

Wouldn't that be realistic?

Also, I'm in your clan and I think that this is neat.

Nah.

However it should have to hit the front of the player, you shouldn't be able to sneak up from behind and knock their weapon out of their hands.
@Bold - True
@Italics - False

It'd be cool if this were for a class-based dm. Where one class "Copycat" can do this.

Nah.

Wouldn't it make more sense to sneak up behind them and jack their weapon rather then running in front of them going
"RAHH GIMME YOUR MININUKE!!"

That wouldn't be balanced.

I think you shouldn't be able to snatch it from the front, if your in front of an enemy, wouldn't you grasp your weapon tighter making it harder?

My entire idea

If you get hit it works like this

Front=35%
side=50%
back=95%

Because if you are behind someone and try this in real life, there is no sure 100% chance they will drop it.

Think balance. Not realism.

That wouldn't be balanced.
But balanced would be considered running it front of them and right clicking, which requires no skills, and shooting them to death?

It's not hard to kill someone coming right for the front of you.

Unless if he had an RL.