Author Topic: Pixl's laptop buying troubles II: other options  (Read 2196 times)

So Ive been saving my money for a longass timeto get a laptop. I found a dream laptop a while back but I need 300 more dollars to get it and Christmas is over and I don't want to wait 6 months.
But then I found an acer laptop with a better processer and a NUM PAD.
Plus it is cheaper. Cons are it doesn't have Bluetooth or blueray like the other computer.

I am having brain wars and I don't know what to do. Should I give in to impatince or should I save up for the lovey brown vaio.

The cheaper option
The expensiver option

You can get a bluray adapter that fits in a USB slot, and I believe a blu-ray drive that also fits in a USB slot.

Go for the Asus one.

I think you should get a Desktop computer :D

I would if my parents weren't divorced

personally, i would go with the Vaio.

Original Poster: I need help choosing between product A and product B.

Person 1: I'd say product A.

Person 2: I disagree; go with product B.

friend: LO!L get  a totly differnt thing product c

Original Poster: I need help choosing between product A and product B.

Person 1: I'd say product A.

Person 2: I disagree; go with product B.

friend: LO!L get  a totly differnt thing product c
Suggesting to get another product doesn't make me a friend. Why don't you shut the forget up.

Suggesting to get another product doesn't make me a friend. Why don't you shut the forget up.

You are a friend because you totally disregarded what the OP was asking and created an entirely irrelevant post.

You are a friend because you totally disregarded what the OP was asking and created an entirely irrelevant post.
I saw that edit :3

He was asking for what he should purchase. He also says "other options" in the title. He does not specify that the other option has to be a laptop. So I gave him a third option he could take. So once again shut the forget up.

He was asking for what he should purchase. He also says "other options" in the title. He does not specify that the other option has to be a laptop. So I gave him a third option he could take. So once again shut the forget up.

That other options part comes from the fact that this is his second thread. He picked other laptops for you to choose from. He never asked for other options.

My point is that your input was unnecessary and obviously unhelpful to pixl.

You can stop raging now.