Author Topic: Because you have to shove TF2 stuff in EVERY loving THREAD AND AVATAR  (Read 7209 times)


Boo-loving-hoo. I am not angry on people, hell, i just hate the fact that no one IS ORIGINAL. Look at people like me, i just find a loving avatar on google, put it on , and KABAM. i have a peronality. A true avatar has to show what do you like/are. Not every loving videogame, class, and NO, you aren't a loving Demoma.
Now you're starting to piss me off. Nowhere in the thousands of rules of the internet does it state that your avatar must reflect your personality. I am not a Zone Trooper, but I think they're cool. So that is my avatar.

god, do you need to wear a loving shirt of a spy and go into the street?
Millions of people do every day around the world. It's called a loving suit.

OMG THAT GUY IS SO UNIRIGINAL

What, you expect me to believe that you made a drama thread to express your mild disappointment in people's lack of originality and for not meeting your arbitrary avatar standards in a totally altruistic campaign to encourage innovation and self discovery?

Go soak your head in some cold water and when you're done use adblock to block all of the avatars that clearly fill you with so much unrelenting rage.

Boo-loving-hoo. I am not angry on people, hell, i just hate the fact that no one IS ORIGINAL. Look at people like me, i just find a loving avatar on google, put it on , and KABAM. i have a peronality. A true avatar has to show what do you like/are. Not every loving videogame, class, and NO, you aren't a loving Demoma. I have nothing against the actual Team Fortess 2 GAME, but god, do you need to wear a loving shirt of a spy and go into the street?

That's a good point!

Nope, I lied. You're drat stupid.

Quote
Boo-loving-hoo. I am not angry on people, hell, i just hate the fact that no one IS ORIGINAL. Look at people like me, i just find a loving avatar on google, put it on , and KABAM. i have a peronality.

Your argument contradicts itself here. An avatar from Google is not original.

Quote
A true avatar has to show what do you like/are.

No, it doesn't. There's also the fact that everyone who has a TF2 avatar obviously likes TF2, so what you said just supports the side you're trying to fight.

Quote
Not every loving videogame, class, and NO, you aren't a loving Demoma.

I don't even know what this means, unless you're accusing people of thinking they're a Demoman, which to my knowledge nobody has

Quote
I have nothing against the actual Team Fortess 2 GAME, but god, do you need to wear a loving shirt of a spy and go into the street?

If you mean a shirt with the Spy on it, yes, that's called showing what you like via clothing, people do it all the time, maybe you should go tell people who wear shirts with bands on them to start being more original.

If you mean the shirt the Spy wears;
Millions of people do every day around the world. It's called a loving suit.

forget, you didin't understand what i said. Tf2 Quotes, Avatars and THREADS ABOUT IT. it's just a damn game, dude. Go on the TF2 official forums and stuff threads about it there.
Yet you're posting on the game, blockland's, forums.

I don't even know what this means, unless you're accusing people of thinking they're a Demoman, which to my knowledge nobody has
The people with the "Ubercharged" avatars. Most namely, General Nick. At least, that's what I thought of

I am not a Zone Trooper
Liar, I see what you do at night.

Liar, I see what you do at night.
What, wear half a car and kill terrorists with railguns?

Here's a solution to part of the problem.

Profile - Modify Profile - Look and Layout Preferences - Don't show Users' Avatars

The people with the "Ubercharged" avatars. Most namely, General Nick. At least, that's what I thought of

I fail to see how having an Ubercharged avatar automatically makes it so that person has to think they're the character in their avatar.

Well that's what I thought of, what with General Nick being the most active user of those avatars, and his is a demoman.

The OP is a friend. Case closed. :U

A true avatar has to show what do you like/are.
So you're some pale naked demon baby with wings, a perfectly round head, what looks to be a scar below the eye, and a dark outline? Or do you like those things?

So you're some pale naked demon baby with wings, a perfectly round head, what looks to be a scar below the eye, and a dark outline? Or do you like those things?
No he's just an "invidividual," in other words he's an emocigarette. :\

No he's just an "invidividual," in other words he's an emocigarette. :\
Oops, individual. Haha.