Author Topic: New Ghosting Animation  (Read 12151 times)

Tired of the same boring "Ghosting" animation?

Replace it with this!

This is an animation that replaces the default "Ghosting" animation. It shows 4 blocks getting stacked then flying apart. This ate up about 45 minutes of my life, but it was well worth it. The idea is simple too. Since the bricks on the server are "built" as you're ghosting, why not have a simple animation of bricks being built? The result is lovey. Also, do not complain about it being too fast, because if I slowed down the building part you couldn't keep the part where the bricks fly apart. :C

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGRrRNQmso
(It's might still be processing)

Download here
(OPEN THE .ZIP AND MOVE THE FILES INSIDE IT)

PUT EVERYTHING IN
Blockland/base/client/ui

Here's a more organized zip with an Install Readme. Animated Ghosting

Double toast.

Here's a more organized zip with an Install Readme. Animated Ghosting

Must you have quoted the whole thing?

No, but I didn't care to change the quote, and I had to make sure the author knew it was directed toward him. Hopefully he'll use my modified version..

Tommy where have you been :o

I got my desktop taken away - no I'm not too old to lose my computer privileges, even though I did pay for it myself - a few months ago. Just recently did I update the drivers on my lappy (that I'm on right now). So um yeah, I'm gonna start playing BL again.

I got my desktop taken away - no I'm not too old to lose my computer privileges, even though I did pay for it myself - a few months ago. Just recently did I update the drivers on my lappy (that I'm on right now). So um yeah, I'm gonna start playing BL again.

HOORAY FOR COMEBACKS!!!!!1

i like this is better then the default one

This is a lot beret than the old one!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is a lot better than the old one!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very nice, though it would look better imo if the brick stack just slid down off screen when it was done building.
add this as another one and I'll DL.

No, but I didn't care to change the quote, and I had to make sure the author knew it was directed toward him. Hopefully he'll use my modified version..
He's permanently banned.

Quote from: Block Builder

[u
PUT EVERYTHING IN
Blockland/base/client/ui
[/u]

^ I dont think They Will Get it :?

^ I dont think They Will Get it :?
Don't bump old topics.
Did you get that?