10 (17.9%)
Sword?
0 (0%)
Throwing Sword?
6 (10.7%)
Throwing Knife?
40 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Throwing Rocket (UPDATE!)  (Read 20354 times)

I'd rather throw a knife at your head.
I'm going to shoot you with a knife

There is no blast radius on it. It's only like the spear but remodeled and different particles. :/

Still pretty good.
5/10

this is too similar to a richard for me too use.

Why would you want this for a richard? :o

Your an idiot.
What was that about his idiot? :cookieMonster:

Why would you want this for a richard? :o

That's not what he meant, he means the fact that it looks like similar to a richard makes him not want to download it

That's not what he meant, he means the fact that it looks like similar to a richard makes him not want to download it

Oh.

How does it look like a richard?

Oh.

How does it look like a richard?

Quit fighting your self.

It works exactly like the spear, meaning it breaks the brick it hits but doesn't damage bricks around it. It damages players/bots with shrapnel, though.

It should be like this, throw like a spear, projectile flies and falls like a spear, but explodes like a rocket, doing player and brick damage within a radius.

now all we need is throwing darts

now all we need is throwing darts

if you ask me, i would like poison darts like from my game Dino CrCIA or sleep darts that keep players from moving and puts them in an animation until the effects wear off

ontopic: everyone needs to stop saying this looks like a carrot, its annoying and just plain uneccesary on how many pages people said that already...

if you ask me, i would like poison darts like from my game Dino CrCIA or sleep darts that keep players from moving and puts them in an animation until the effects wear off

that's kinda what i thought, i was thinking about the
throwing darts game and the on dart hit function that might come with it when its created someday

now all we need is throwing darts that probably will never be made
Fixed.