Author Topic: JG-614 Airsoft Gun  (Read 22060 times)

I demand moar airsoft guns.

Or horny ******************************************************
Get out.

Needs spread effect of BB'S. Only single shot springs are that close together. Needs a better sound. The sound you currently have cuts out if you hold fire.(And the sound is very unrealistic) Don't make the weapon fly up from recoil when shot. Its a BB gun, not a 50. caliber sniper rifle. and more details on the model. And this weapon would be awesome. But thats just my opinion

Needs spread effect of BB'S. Only single shot springs are that close together. Needs a better sound. The sound you currently have cuts out if you hold fire.(And the sound is very unrealistic) Don't make the weapon fly up from recoil when shot. Its a BB gun, not a 50. caliber sniper rifle. and more details on the model. And this weapon would be awesome. But thats just my opinion
Single shot springs are not very close together, groupings will be worse on springers compared to upgraded AEGs. A good hop-up bucking, nub, and tight bore barrel would most likely have as good groupings as this add-on has.

We have already accomplished this fact.

OnTopic:

1.) Flatshade it... as said previously.
2.) And make it smaller... as ALSO said previously.

A bit ironic how you said we already accomploshed that then you go onto say stuff we already know yourself...

Nice one do I dare give you a  :cookie: mhmm OH NO  :cookieMonster: ate it o well

Nice one do I dare give you a  :cookie: mhmm OH NO  :cookieMonster: ate it o well
Get out.
Wow, that's the second time this thread i've said that :cookieMonster:

0/0 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4 5/5 6/6 7/7 8/8 9/9 etc. I HATE TWILIGHT

0/0 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4 5/5 6/6 7/7 8/8 9/9 etc. I HATE TWILIGHT
Get out

It looks okay, but the ammo clip is pretty big.  Peace out ppeps, this is my last entry for a very long time.