Author Topic: Bird And Duck Faces!  (Read 11447 times)

Most raged topic over the course of two days! Congratz!

That actually aren't that terrible. I like the first one, the second and third would be good if they had a little bit more shape to them, and the fourth one was probably just for kicks so I can't really say much about it. Atleast they're transparent :D
Overall, 6/10. Keep trying and you might be pretty good.

These are pretty good but how come this hasn't been moved yet?

These are pretty bad, can't wait until this gets moved.

/agree

This is sad, i don't really enjoy these.. i'd rather eat 10 cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Shut your mother loving yaps, he's just trying new things, you handicapped flamers keep on flameing, we are only seeing what "Blockheads" Like, please dont flame, its trying new things and he just wants to get better, in my opion, its kinda good, but you bullstuff forget faces, leave.

Get out

This is sad, i don't really enjoy these.. i'd rather eat 10 cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Dude, wtf?

Try a program what supports transparency, like Paint.net, I have taken the liberty to post you the link to download it. Link: http://download.cnet.com/Paint-NET/3000-2192_4-10338146.html There are also tutorials on how to make faces in the "Help" Section of the fourm.

Wrong section and these are the stufftiest faces I have ever seen.

Try a program what supports transparency, like Paint.net, I have taken the liberty to post you the link to download it. Link: http://download.cnet.com/Paint-NET/3000-2192_4-10338146.html There are also tutorials on how to make faces in the "Help" Section of the fourm.
The faces are transparent.

Stop.Making.These.stuffty.Faces.

Did you get the retail version of Blockland yet? If not, please be quiet until you do. 

---

I like them. I'm not sure why so many people think they are bad.

Lets all jump on the bandwagon?

The faces are transparent.
Oh, the preview looked like it wasent.

...holy stuff these look loving bad...it almost made me have a heart attack

Oh ironic, most of the handicaps raging here probably can't make faces. In my opinion they're good, but could use some work. 7/10 for the effort.