Author Topic: Rocky alpinez!? Not another!  (Read 9356 times)

This is a funny topic because none of the senior members have came around to yell at everyone for being complete starfishs. Not one word of constructive criticism. I'll be the first to the say that this looks exactly the same as some other stuff map. Don't release your first map

This is a funny topic because none of the senior members have came around to yell at everyone for being complete starfishs. Not one word of constructive criticism. I'll be the first to the say that this looks exactly the same as some other stuff map. Don't release your first map
Exactly how I feel

Page 1: friendry.
Page 2: More friendry and Isjix showing how bad the map is.
Page 3: Normal people (so far)

Even if I am a "senior member" its still a piece of stuff.
My first map was the RTB Isles trees edit and it's released though.

smashin'                  sentry
Rock's sappin' mah dispenser!

Fix

idiot just what we DONT NEED ANOTHER IDIOT FIGURING OUT HOW TO USE MISSION EDITOR!!
ALL YOU CAN DO YOU IDIOT IS MAKE EDITS YOU CANT EVEN DO A SIMPLE SLATEEDIT FIRST!?!?!?
WE HAVE TOO MANY ALPINES ALREADY (this includes baseland, sandlands, and dogfight canyon)
GREAT ALL WE HAVE NOW IS JUNK THANKS A LOT

The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.

OH STFU

I came up with a theory on his maps... he just wants us to rant to the point we kill ourselves and he'll take over blockland, but i know candlejack will kill h---

like they all say "no pix no clix"

O please, my Alpines map is WAY better than this corny edit.  I could do THAT abomination in about 1 minute or less.

Heres mine:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=99453.0
(Click Gallery link to see pics)
(Click Mediafire link to download)

Post all comments about mine on my topics, not here.

Stop releasing your stuff. Its only spam.

not kool......i like a little tho  :panda: