Author Topic: A crosshair that probably doesnt suck.  (Read 4869 times)

first post and there cool
No, just no. forget off. Anyway this should be titled: Crosshairs that Probably does suck

Downloaded and in use...ty

A cross hair. My first Crosshair. Yes, it is transparent. Very Accurate.

Nobody needs Crosshairs, they all suck, currsors, Crosshairs, Blockland Titles, you name it! They all suck Ass. Stop posting, they're 10000 other normal blockheads that don't need this, stop posting stuff like this, TIP

My crosshairs don't suck :C

Nobody needs Crosshairs, they all suck, currsors, Crosshairs, Blockland Titles, you name it! They all suck Ass. Stop posting, they're 10000 other normal blockheads that don't need this, stop posting stuff like this, TIP

What about the remaining 9000?
If you don't like it, say so, but read the replies to this topic. Quite a few are positive...
And no, crosshairs do not suck! The standard circle is plain, boring and not particularly accurate unless on 1024x768 or similar...smaller crosshairs like this one are better for that reason

First of all, that crosshair looks nice (something between okay and good). But I think it is a bit too transparent.

This crosshair, lagicon and other customizable stuff gets a bit annoying. Srsly, if I want another lag icon, I make one. If I want to have a different crosshair, I make one. But I don't post it here. Why? Its easy to do. Nearly everyone can change the blockland logo, make a new crosshair or whatever. If it looks good or not is another question...

the crosshair is actually nice, but sometimes its hard to see, so make it less transparent