Author Topic: Thief Bag  (Read 1756 times)

New Idea:  THE THIEF BAG!!!

What it would be:

An empty Burlap Sack that you sling over your player's Right Shoulder (hand would be up) and the Left hand would point foreward and reach out about 20 Ft. to grab something infront of him.  Also, the Bag's Size will increase when you grag more items as it goes from:
 - - - -=-Empty-=->Half Empty-=->Half Full-=->Full-=-(Possible)Overloaded

What you would Grab is:

What people have equipped.  The Thief Bag would add about 2-3 more slots to the inventory and they would be highlighted so you can tell (if you lose the Thief Bag) what you would lose.

I'll leave this topic open for suggestions.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 10:17:50 PM by SWAT One »

Off-topic:  I also have annother topic in Suggestions and Requests that I would appriciate if you would see.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=93215.0

Hm, not a bad idea.  The changing model size would be a bit difficult, as would the extra slots.  But not impossible.

An empty Burlap Sack that you sling over your player's Right Shoulder (hand would be up) and the Left hand would point foreward and reach out about 20 Ft. to grab something infront of him. 
20 feet?
What?

Not a bad Idea.
I think It shouldnt be called theif bag although.

What would YOU Call it?  "The Burgular Sack" "The Item Stealer"
"The Burgular Bag"

I think not...

Annother thing, 20 Ft. is about as little as you can reach without the Thief Bag becoming seemingly useless, and also you should be able to adjust it in server prefs.

for the theif bag, maybe melee that steals it if you hit them, and would it require client sided parts to highlight the items?

What would YOU Call it?  "The Hamburgler Sack" "The Item Stealer"
"The Burgular Bag"

I think not...

What would YOU Call it?  "The Burgular Sack" "The Item Stealer"
"The Burgular Bag"

I think not...

Bag  :cookieMonster:

Think People, I'm serious, just add this to a Cops and Robbers Minigame.

How has nobody noticed that half empty and half full are the same thing?
It should be: empty, 25% full, 50% full, 75% full, and completely full.

But a good idea nonetheless.