Author Topic: The Impromptu Show  (Read 11260 times)

Follow us on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/impromptushow

Watch us on Stickam!
http://www.stickam.com/theimpromptushow

Leave us voice mail!
330-790-1BPR
(330-790-1277)

Ok, so guys, we've decided we're gonna be serious about this talk show. Every Saturday, 8-10 EST live on Shoutcast, Stickam, ustream, livestream, whatever we can get our hands on.

But the main point is, we want you to listen.

4-10-10

Let's do this.

Each link will be updated when available
Get Skype | Listen to the Show | Download the Podcast | Listen on a Browser
Remember to add impromptushow on Skype

* Will be updated next saturday

Episode One
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 07:09:28 PM by Swholli »

Glad to see this finally coming to light.

Should be awesome! I'm your number one fan!

If you need any help with the technical stuff, contact me and I'll do my best to lend a hand.

brother trans that logo

If you need any help with the technical stuff, contact me and I'll do my best to lend a hand.

I never was able to get MSN on. I apologize for that. But yeah, I will get that up so as you and I can communicate outside the forums.

brother trans that logo

's a jpeg, bro. i in't the ones who did it, i jus' put it dat way so it be easy in file size n' stuff.

Oh great
Ill miss each episode when it's live
:(

Oh great
Ill miss each episode when it's live
:(

Sorry bro. I wish it could be another time, but Saturdays at 8 are all we have free. But don't worry, there's always the podcast to listen to.

Sorry bro. I wish it could be another time, but Saturdays at 8 are all we have free. But don't worry, there's always the podcast to listen to.
Yeah.
forget Ireland's times D;

Oh hey, ideas are welcome by the way. We have a few to go with that could last us the entire show. But, that's not always as fun.

Any ideas on what to talk about is greatly appreciated, as it gives us a show, as well as lets us know what you guys want to hear.

Good luck talking like Anonymous  :cookieMonster:

DO YOU DO CALL INS?

Yes.

Good luck talking like Anonymous  :cookieMonster:

Ha, not that kind of internet. Besides, we're not anonymous, you all know my name (or at least should) by now. I have no secretes to hide from you, I mean come on, we've been married for two years now.