Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 729302 times)

If your such a MODELER then you can make the dang secret spy weapons, cant'chu bush?
Lets see you make a weapon pack with more than 40 weapons.

If your such a MODELER then you can make the dang secret spy weapons, cant'chu bush?

Just because he won't model some stupid stuff that you want, doesn't mean he isn't a great modeler.

Now on RTB!

Just over a dozen weapons perfectly balanced against one another for your deathmatching pleasure. Every gun (minus a few exceptions) reloads, with custom animations, is semi-realistic, appeals to it's own 'niche' of deathmatchers and has a very specific silhouette so you can tell it apart from other weapons.

Requires the Gun to function properly.
Don't know which weapon is right for you? Every weapon has a 'compatibility chart', so you know just which weapon to use for your playstyle. Bolding means that this playstyle fits this weapon like a glove!
Massive credit to Space Guy, for most of the cis and (beta) item icons, the entire ammo system and a bit of the balancing.
Credit (smaller, but still there) to Choneis and Jaydee for making the incredible new modder-friendly item icons.

For the record: You can force a reload by jamming on your Light key. Try to do this regularly, so you don't get caught with one bullet.

And, as a special bonus to all you would-be modders out there:

TIER 1
"This shotgun feels right. Real right."

Read more at
Tier 1 on RTB

Get skins for your...

Pistol
Pump Shotgun
SMG
Sport Rifle

TIER 1A
"Oh man! This is JUST like counter-strike!"
Requires Tier 1 to function properly

Read more at
Tier 1A on RTB

TIER 2
"Man, I wanted this rifle since I was nine."
Requires Tier 1 and Emote_Critical to function properly

TIER 2A
"I tell ya, it's gonna be rainin' zombie pieces."
Requires Tier 2 to function properly

Read more at
Tier 2A on RTB

MELEE TIER EXT1
"I cannot WAIT to find a crate!"
Requires Emote_Critical

Read more at
Melee 1 on RTB

EXPOSIVE TIER 1
"Catch!"
Requires the Rocket Launcher (to be enabled)

EXPOSIVE TIER 2
"Hoo-ah!"
Requires the Rocket Launcher (to be enabled)

I love this

I don't think there are enough snipers in this pack.

Bushido, you once said you were going to redo the flaregun.
Are you still going to? Because it was and still is a good item.

Bushido, you once said you were going to redo the flaregun.
Are you still going to? Because it was and still is a good item.
A flare-gun would shoot very slowly and kill enemies slowly over time if you added fire damage. It just doesn't seem to compare to everything else in this set that rapid-fires and kills you instantly on contact.

A flare-gun would shoot very slowly and kill enemies slowly over time if you added fire damage. It just doesn't seem to compare to everything else in this set that rapid-fires and kills you instantly on contact.
Hmm, true.

However, i would like to see it being re-done.

I love this
If you quote stuff like this again, I'm afraid you will be an outcast by many people :/
just don't do it again if you don't want a bad reputation.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:08:57 PM by k772 »

no, killer

also you do realize that I AM A MODELER, right

i mean come on i modeled the entire damn pack, i don't really need someone else doing it for me unless i'm totally incapable of matching them

I have been asking you to make some attachments for the guns but I haven't gotten a reply from you.

space you helped develop the pack

there's only five things that can possibly do this (that is, kill you instantly), and half of them are single use- the other half is only at point-blank

I have been asking you to make some attachments for the guns but I haven't gotten a reply from you.

read the quote again
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 12:47:27 AM by Bushido »

there's only five things that can possibly do this, and 4/5ths of them are single-use... and the last one's a knife

read the quote again

I think there might of been some glitches with flare gun, was the fire suposed to injure? If i'm wrong it was probobly some other weapon.

there's only five things that can possibly do this (that is, kill you instantly), and half of them are single use- the other half is only at point-blank
Every time I went and fixed things I tried to reduce the damage somewhat e.g. the shotguns took two shots on players but only one on zombies depending on which mods are enabled. Then you went and removed that and have them all instant kills.

Most of them aren't point-blank only. The combat shotgun kills anyone at massive distances due to the tiny spread and rapid fire making it better than the Battle Rifle at range due to volume of shots, and the Bullpup is pretty much a sniper rifle when used right. Also the hitscan headshotting sniper rifle you had on your server.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:03:34 AM by Space Guy »