Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 730217 times)

If there is such two should be included:

Liquid Flamethower
-Afterburn (sets players and surfaces temporaraly on fire).
-Long range.
-Low damage.
-Fire moves slowly through air.

Aresol Flamethrower
-High damge.
-Fast moving flames.
-Short range.
-No afterburn.
Yeah, those would be cool... but maybe as one-use items. As in, you can flame for say, 5-10 seconds total, but then you run out and throw it away.

Yet he insists they're perfectly balanced.

What do you have against Bushido, anyway? Most of the few posts I've seen you make seem to be bashing Bushi's weapons.

no you idoit
Sarcasm?  If not, what on earth is it?  More importantly the thing on he right?

I love the looks of them.

The sniper has a snipery look and the one looks awesome, though it looks a bit weird.
I don't know what it will be but it seems like the barrel is square. :o

nade launcher reskin?

or auto nade launcher.

What do you have against Bushido, anyway? Most of the few posts I've seen you make seem to be bashing Bushi's weapons.

Not all of them, just the ones that are capable of blowing up entire builds(minus the baseplates), flawlessly search-and-destroy nearby targets, and instantaneously reach out and kill whatever player you're looking at. You see, a balanced weapon pack contains weapons that are used for different enemies and situations. A Pistol is hardly something you can just go out into battle against Rifles, Shotguns, and Machineguns. Yet, you can use the Pistol in this pack as a primary weapon, and just have a bunch of Stick or Concussion Grenades in the other four slots. It has Machinegun-like firerate(if you click fast enough), can kill a Standard Player in 5-7 shots(that's three or two players in one magazine), and has instant-hit capabilities. A range of 400 gives you a shot from the door in the Bedroom to a target that's just before the lamp. The Bedroom is 500 long, and 297 wide.

Yet, you can use the Pistol in this pack as a primary weapon, and just have a bunch of Stick or Concussion Grenades in the other four slots.
Duuuuh.
There's your problem.

'nades.
You would die faster from someone with a pistol and nades then from someone who only has a machine gun in any combat experience.

What I mean is, that you can have a bunch of single-use things and the Pistol. After you use up the Grenades, the Pistol can still be used to fight off enemies who are using bigger, more powerful guns. The way I see it, you should be using a primary weapon, like a Machinegun, Shotgun, or Sniper Rifle, and have a Pistol for backup.

You encounter two players, both armed with Combat Shotguns. You fire everything you got from your Battle Rifle at them, and manage to kill one of two players in front of you and heavily damage the other. The second enemy player is quickly firing at you with his Combat Shotgun. You're hit many times and nearly dead, so you take your Pistol and finish off the Combat Shotgunner with two or three shots. This Pistol would be too weak per shot to be used as a primary weapon, and doesn't have an amazing firerate, but has a very fast reload speed, so in case you do empty it, you won't be standing there for 2 seconds trying to reload.

Also, the Pistol in this pack does really high damage to vehicles. 2 shots to a MAS Swarm Fighter, 6 shots to a Biplane, 12 shots to a Jeep and Stunt Plane, 17 shots to a Tank, 28 shots to Jaydee's Bomber, and 56 shots to a Pelican.

Right weapon is cracker launcher

The right one is his "Scoped Bullpup", I think.

Left one looks a bit like this - is it the "slow bolt-action firing, uses a clip, some special bonus" one I suggested?